Main Menu

Licensed to FRIDAY!

Started by al_infierno, October 22, 2021, 06:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

al_infierno

A Friday without a Friday thread is like a PB&J sandwich without the PB&J.   :(

Some Insurgency, GTA Online, Diablo II Resurrected, and Doom 2 Brutal Mod for me.  Here's some oldschool heavy metal thrashin' for your Friday gaming!

I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Dammit Carl!

Well, I'd love to say that I'm still grinding along in my tanks, but Mr. Internet Provider has decided to shit the bed - like, pulling the cheeks apart, letting it rip and then grinding the excrement into the sheets - and my ping is now all over the place. ("We're working on it, and we're upgrading the lines in the area.") So, adios to online gaming for a bit.

Best that can be managed is static websites and YouTube and even then it's not good.

Time to pitch these fools.

Hope everyone else has a good one, so lifting my glass to y'all.

al_infierno

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on October 22, 2021, 06:49:55 PM
Mr. Internet Provider has decided to shit the bed - like, pulling the cheeks apart, letting it rip and then grinding the excrement into the sheets

Sorry to hear about your troubles, but this sentence made me lol.   :2funny:
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Dammit Carl!

Grazie!  We aim to please and entertain at Casa poco de Internet.

pochepiller

Playing the new DLC for Command Modern Ops
Red Tide

Gusington

You have a...way with words, Carl.

I have gone full Halloween mode and have started Resident Evil: Village. It is f'ing awesome.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Wolfe1759

For me it's back again to Sins of a Solar Empire, might try some of the recent mods but more likely just play with the base game with all the DLCs.
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

al_infierno

Quote from: Gusington on October 22, 2021, 08:22:14 PM
You have a...way with words, Carl.

I have gone full Halloween mode and have started Resident Evil: Village. It is f'ing awesome.

Be sure to check back in when you become terrified of human babies.  Trust me when I say you'll know what I mean...   :hide:
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Tripoli

BoC work.  Flashpoint Commands AAR.  And CMO Red Tide.
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

MengJiao

Quote from: pochepiller on October 22, 2021, 08:08:01 PM
Playing the new DLC for Command Modern Ops
Red Tide

  Sounds good.  Me the usual: Enlisted, War on the Sea and Board games.  Looking at the notes for Gallipoli, I found out what the SMLE (smile?) is in the Enfiled name as in "They were equipped with older-style Charging-Loader Lee-Enfield rifles that fired a different cartridge from the standard Short Magazine
Lee Enfield (SMLE) that the Army used.
...They being the Naval Brigade at Gallipoli.

Gusington

Jesus al...you say that and just walk away :/

Going back in to Village in a moment!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd