Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crossroads

Consensus here in Finland (Leo 2R is a local variant, all 6 handed out to Ukraine) for instance by the guys behind the live UA map is that those three vehicles are losses indeed.

On a positive note, it still seems Russian are milking the two notable incidents to the maximum, so let us hope elsewhere it is going more smoothly.

Early days indeed.

https://twitter.com/emilkastehelmi/status/1668280249203712001 
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

GDS_Starfury

I dunno... editing video isnt that hard.
either way they were most likely recovered and fixed.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

so how do you think the next few weeks or months should play out?
as the AFUK advance should they bypass major towns and cities like Melitople?
head south or north or both.  pressure the Crimea or go for the propaganda of retaking Mariupol?

JasonPratt

Well, my guess is that Wagner refuses to sign up on contract to fight again, and offers to take up all other volunteers who don't want to sign up under Russia on contract again, while the Southern Front general gets artied off the planet and another general parks his division in the open on parade-ground muster for two hours within arty range which leads to the highest 1-minute Russian casualties since WW2.

I know, that all sounds insane, but I believe history will bear this out!  :evil:

(Might as well have some fun with the forum glitch reset.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Meanwhile, more up to date, Zeihan today on why there can be no peaceful offramp for Russia, not now, not later, never could have been, including if Putin "accidentally duck tapes himself to a lawn chair before he goes swimming"  :evil:

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

JasonPratt

Denys Davydov catches up today:

GDS_Starfury

Sir Slash

I had moles in my front yard that bad once. Diverting a local river to flood them will usually work.  :buck2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

Gusington

With Prigozhin it sounds like Goodfellas' 'real greaseball sh*t' - Russian style.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury