Main Menu

Starfield

Started by Zulu1966, December 11, 2021, 04:56:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 25, 2023, 08:22:10 AMI ran into another mission killing bug. It's the second show stopper I hit.

Until I find away around it, I've transitioned back to Cyberpunk 2077 with the new 2.0 update and eager for Phantom Liberty to hit the streets tomorrow.

Not to derail this thread....bought Cyberpunk initially and with all the negatively pretty much shelved it after not getting far.  But certainly has received positive feedback since.  Just curious, what has become unique about it and possibly different than others, what's making you get into it again besides the upcoming expansion?

Also according to my steam account it says releasing in 7 hours which would be about 7pm eastern today.

Redwolf

Why is everybody so hyper about Starfield and no mention of Baldur's Gate 3? I thought BG3 is the better game?

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Redwolf on September 25, 2023, 11:51:01 AMWhy is everybody so hyper about Starfield and no mention of Baldur's Gate 3? I thought BG3 is the better game?
They are two entirely different games. I don't think they are mutually exclusive. We have a separate BG3 thread.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Jarhead0331

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on September 25, 2023, 10:44:40 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 25, 2023, 08:22:10 AMI ran into another mission killing bug. It's the second show stopper I hit.

Until I find away around it, I've transitioned back to Cyberpunk 2077 with the new 2.0 update and eager for Phantom Liberty to hit the streets tomorrow.

Not to derail this thread....bought Cyberpunk initially and with all the negatively pretty much shelved it after not getting far.  But certainly has received positive feedback since.  Just curious, what has become unique about it and possibly different than others, what's making you get into it again besides the upcoming expansion?

Also according to my steam account it says releasing in 7 hours which would be about 7pm eastern today.

I'm the wrong person to opine. I thought the initial release was exceptional and I never understood all the backlash, negative feedback and animosity. Before there were any substantial patches of any kind I had over 60 hours in the game.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Windigo

Back to Starfield... been collecting those artifact super powers.... that anti-gravity power is the bomb
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Windigo on September 25, 2023, 12:41:40 PMBack to Starfield... been collecting those artifact super powers.... that anti-gravity power is the bomb

My favorite is the 02. I need it to get around since I'm so damn over-encumbered!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Windigo

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 25, 2023, 12:43:54 PM
Quote from: Windigo on September 25, 2023, 12:41:40 PMBack to Starfield... been collecting those artifact super powers.... that anti-gravity power is the bomb

My favorite is the 02. I need it to get around since I'm so damn over-encumbered!

I saw that one.... that's a good tip JH.

I topped out my fitness sprinting around Akila City over encumbered.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 25, 2023, 12:40:09 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on September 25, 2023, 10:44:40 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 25, 2023, 08:22:10 AMI ran into another mission killing bug. It's the second show stopper I hit.

Until I find away around it, I've transitioned back to Cyberpunk 2077 with the new 2.0 update and eager for Phantom Liberty to hit the streets tomorrow.

Ok no problem, I'll probably give it a try again...thanks.

Not to derail this thread....bought Cyberpunk initially and with all the negatively pretty much shelved it after not getting far.  But certainly has received positive feedback since.  Just curious, what has become unique about it and possibly different than others, what's making you get into it again besides the upcoming expansion?

Also according to my steam account it says releasing in 7 hours which would be about 7pm eastern today.

I'm the wrong person to opine. I thought the initial release was exceptional and I never understood all the backlash, negative feedback and animosity. Before there were any substantial patches of any kind I had over 60 hours in the game.

SirAndrewD

Well, this is what happens on a boarding action against a Spacer Pirate vessel when you ignite the bad guy's jet pack when the door to the next module is closed...

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Steve Walmsley

I was on a hill and shot an Ecliptic mercenary. His backpack exploded and he went straight up in the air. The gravity was only 0.14G so he just kept going up. I had to track him using a weapon with a medium scope. Just as I thought he was going into orbit, he began falling back down and finally impacted about two minutes after I shot him :)

I've found Starfield to be excellent and extremely addictive. It may not be for everyone (and the acting is fairly terrible) but the gameplay is just perfect for me. I bought the game 17 days ago and I have 145 hours played :)

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Steve Walmsley on October 03, 2023, 08:09:05 AMI was on a hill and shot an Ecliptic mercenary. His backpack exploded and he went straight up in the air. The gravity was only 0.14G so he just kept going up. I had to track him using a weapon with a medium scope. Just as I thought he was going into orbit, he began falling back down and finally impacted about two minutes after I shot him :)

I've found Starfield to be excellent and extremely addictive. It may not be for everyone (and the acting is fairly terrible) but the gameplay is just perfect for me. I bought the game 17 days ago and I have 145 hours played :)

I'm in the same boat, was totally hooked. However, Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 and Phantom Liberty snapped me out of the spell.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Windigo

i FOUND THE Lost Planet of Nubile Stewardesses
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Windigo on October 03, 2023, 10:22:52 PMi FOUND THE Lost Planet of Nubile Stewardesses

WHERE!?

(And be respectful, my dear late mother was a nubile stewardess)
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

Not sure if Breezy is talking about the game or if he's having an acid flashback.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

Quote from: Gusington on October 04, 2023, 06:40:13 AMNot sure if Breezy is talking about the game or if he's having an acid flashback.

Why not both?
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.