Main Menu

Eastern Front Wargame

Started by Zulu1966, January 15, 2022, 05:56:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Zulu1966

So this popped up on my list on steam.

Not sure how good it is ... but a crap load of money .... even I may not bite on this  ...

But may be a lighter version of WiTE2



https://store.steampowered.com/app/1845040/Panzers_on_the_Steppe/
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

demjansk1942

I think the price is to steep for me

devoncop

 Crazy price.

Not even a good AI to play against and the map and units are very basic.

Definite pass.
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Rekim

That map (shown on Steam page) appears to be identical to The Russian Campaign.


Sir Slash

I wish them well. At least at that price they won't have to sell as many to make money.  ???
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

ArizonaTank

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Sigwolf

High price, no AI, crashes on launch, no response or presence from a new developer... big nope.

al_infierno

I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Gusington

Wow the price and the map make me...depressed  :-[
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Senex

I wish every game company that puts out a lousy product would price it so high that I'll avoid it.
That's customer service.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Senex on January 15, 2022, 06:30:33 PM
I wish every game company that puts out a lousy product would price it so high that I'll avoid it.
That's customer service.

LOL! Words of wisdom.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


al_infierno

I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

But...watch the video. 

It has Stuka attacks!
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Pete Dero

I know the map (both the new game and The Russian Campaign) isn't oriented exactly north, but seeing Berlin higher than Moscow remains weird.