Main Menu

FRIDAY in a trashcan

Started by Pete Dero, November 11, 2022, 05:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pete Dero




Terra Invicta and Anno 1800.

Have a fun weekend.



bobarossa

Great song!

More Shadow Empires but I'm getting a hankering for some Russia bashing in WitE 2.  Haven't played it in at least a year.

Geezer

Put Terra Invicta on hold for now as I'm playing New World on one of the new fresh start servers.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

On a business trip in La Paz, Bolivia, so playing on my old utrabook:

- Civilization 3: Conquest as the Incas (the mesoamerica scenario).
- Sherlock Holmes adventure
- Gates of Troy

Have a good weekend

Destraex

* DCS
* Iron Harvest
* AOE IV
* WARNO
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Phantom

Yes, great song - not heard of them before - looks like a little trawling through YouTube Music to accompany my game of Distant Plain.

MengJiao

Quote from: Destraex on November 11, 2022, 11:17:46 PM
* DCS
* Iron Harvest
* AOE IV
* WARNO

Maybe some DCS, definitely some Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts and some boardgames

Rayfer

Great video PS....never heard of them but really like the song and their sound.  Still playing more boardgames than on the PC.  Winding down from Warfighter and looking to get Sherman Leader on the table.

FarAway Sooner

For me it would be Distant Worlds 2, but I've run into a little bug in my current save that has me temporarily looking for another alternative rather than restarting.  So maybe it'll be Old World or Unity of Command 2, unless my family gets a new puppy, in which case it'll likely be playing Dog 5.0!

al_infierno

It's movie weekend for me.  Barnes and Noble has a 50% off sale on Criterion so I came home with a grab bag of goodies.  What to watch first?   :dreamer:

I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Gusington

^I have not seen the others but Miller's Crossing is incredible.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

You haven't seen Come and See!?  Dude, that's absolutely essential Grognard viewing!  Real bleak view of the life of Partisans in Eastern Europe during WW2.

But yeah, Miller's Crossing is definitely a top 5 all-time film for me.
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Gusington

I know, I know...is Come and See streaming anywhere? I only see physical copies available :/
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18