The Dog FRIDAYS are Over

Started by Jarhead0331, March 03, 2023, 09:09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

Should be a little bit of potpourri this weekend...Spacebourne 2, Distant Worlds 2 with new update, Company of Heroes 3, Atomic Heart and maybe some VTOL VR (still one of the best) or even MSFS. I'm giving DCS a rest until the next open beta and eagerly awaiting the release of Star Citizen 3.18 to live.

Everyone enjoy.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Gusington

God of War has swallowed my soul, enjoying it very much. It is giving me whiffs of Skyrim, The Witcher, Jedi: Fallen Order and a few of the Souls game in a Nordic, godly stew. And it's a pretty huge game, much more detailed than I ever could have expected. Will be playing it for a while  :ThumbsUp:
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

...and Philippines '44 just dropped from WDS, so my well-thought out gaming plans have just been thrown into disarray.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Pete Dero

Good music choice.  Her first album is still her best imho.

Spacebourne 2 and Kerbal Space Program 1.


And I'm checking out this before diving back in to Distant Worlds 2



Enjoy the weekend !

devoncop

More Pathfinder War of the Righteous if I can secure a truce on the home front in the ongoing major offensive launched by my beloved wife in the cause of "home improvement " :tickedoff:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

W8taminute

I might also fire up DW2 again and see what's doin' with the update.

Other than that I'll be playing SpaceBourne 2, Heroes & Generals, and maybe some Diofield Chronicles. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

I also just reinstalled Total War: Warhammer III as what I am reading tells me it is now excellent and deliciously playable.

Which led me to re-install Mount & Blade II as well.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

nelmsm

Going to get PBEM games out this afternoon and try and finish up Chapter 1 of the Skies of Britain campaign I've started. Last Patrol coming up and I only need 5 more points to get an excellent result and win the campaign.  Then to finish writing up the AAR I'm doing in the Table Top games section.  Any spare time goes to Distant Worlds 2.  Then off to spend the weekend with the girlfriend on Saturday afternoon.

Toonces

Sometimes, you CAN go back home again.  In my case, I booted up the original gansta War in the Pacific South Pacific campaign.  There isn't a comparable campaign in WiTP:AE, and I'm looking for something smaller in scope that the AE campaigns.  Some day, somebody is going to combine the operational level of WitP with the tactical goodness of Carriers at War. 

That will likely be it for this weekend.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

solops

#9
For the HOI 4 thread...Bought this year's ago and have most of the DLC. Never played a game. There is just solos much other really good stuff to play. I keep thinking that once they iron out the problems I will give it a go.

Somehow this got into the wrong thread.

Help.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

Destraex

#10
COH3
Nebulous Fleet Command - might check out the new side they released.
DCS - Maybe a potter around in that.

Happy gaming fellas (and sundry).





I am sure this means that whenever a port is captured you get a free mahan class ship. I don't think it means I have to capture "naval reserves".
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"