FRIDAY Cindy

Started by Pete Dero, March 10, 2023, 05:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Dero

Belgian Garage Rock to end the Friday :

Spacebourne 2 & Company of Heroes

Enjoy the weekend !

Tripoli

I'll be doing more CMO work, working on a couple of games of CM (I'm actually slightly above the average score in the Matrix tournament, which is a big achievement for me).  Still playing around with Nuclear War Simulator (I owe Jarhead a review on this one.  However, I don't think it will be nearly as popular as his post on the 3-axis DCS chair he is buying  :notworthy: )  Possibly some CMO.
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Gusington

Can't get enough God of War.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Father Ted

IL2 GB: Flying Circus with me squad.  Hopefully fire up newly-bought FC Southern Storm

solops

I made a terrible, terrible mistake. I booted up Shadow Empires to check out the last two beta patches.... and I am hooked again. All those new Steam games I am playing or was going to try are toast. Shadow Empires this weekend, next week and beyond!
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Toonces

I've been playing Crowdrake's Spy Game Roguelike.  Pretty cool little game!

I'm still working on OG WitP south Pacific campaign.  Had my first brush with the Japanese carriers and came out still floating, while simultaneously gutting their aircraft.  Fairly historical result!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

W8taminute

I'll be playing Fallen Haven among other things.  My SpaceBourne 2 adventures are really starting to shape up as well.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

CJReich46

Distant Worlds 2  1.1.2

I've been thinking of Shadow Empire for some time though. I might take the plunge.

Toonces, is that the DOS version of WITP?
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Dammit Carl!

Another week, another weekend.  At least I'm not having last weekends stuff to deal with.

Anyhoo, I've no idea what I'll be playing outside of "Fix Wife's Car Oil Drain Plug that the Wal Mart Imbeciles Rounded Out and Said that it Wasn't Their Fault," followed by, "Launching Fucked Up Drain Plug through a Wal Mart Window Tied to a Brick."

One of the two, at any rate.

Destraex

Everything is happening at once. War of rights update, dcs multithreading, star citizen 3.18, warno sniper update, nebulous second side, company of heroes 3 parches almost daily. It's a good time to be alive.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Gusington

I sense anger in you, Dammit Carl.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Destraex

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on March 10, 2023, 06:44:46 PMAnother week, another weekend.  At least I'm not having last weekends stuff to deal with.

Anyhoo, I've no idea what I'll be playing outside of "Fix Wife's Car Oil Drain Plug that the Wal Mart Imbeciles Rounded Out and Said that it Wasn't Their Fault," followed by, "Launching Fucked Up Drain Plug through a Wal Mart Window Tied to a Brick."

One of the two, at any rate.
I feel your pain. Life is like a box of chocolates sometimes. You never know what imbicile your going to get.
Whatever happened to customer service.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

FarAway Sooner

I'm choosing between Distant Worlds 2, Monster Slayer, Monster Train, or perhaps firing up AI War 2.  I loved the original but have not yet given the new one a try.

Father Ted

Quote from: solops on March 10, 2023, 06:05:49 PMI made a terrible, terrible mistake. I booted up Shadow Empires to check out the last two beta patches.... and I am hooked again. All those new Steam games I am playing or was going to try are toast. Shadow Empires this weekend, next week and beyond!

There are worse mistakes to make to be sure.  SE is a worthy time-sink

Toonces

Quote from: CJReich46 on March 10, 2023, 06:35:39 PMToonces, is that the DOS version of WITP?

No, it's the non-Admiral's Edition version.  AE doesn't have the smaller scenario I'm playing.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs