Main Menu

Ahsoka

Started by GDS_Starfury, April 07, 2023, 08:50:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

sabine
supreme leader loved it, I was like why.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 03, 2023, 09:54:34 PMsabine
supreme leader loved it, I was like why.

Anakin always had her back! 

But no I get it.  The mission was more important and honestly Ahsoka had that.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

SirAndrewD

We are here now...

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

JasonPratt

Quote from: SirAndrewD on October 04, 2023, 12:35:37 AMWe are here now...

We are definitely not there now. But we'll get something named the same thing with at least one of the same characters as the original, plus other characters hotpatched in from later properties, all acting in dumbass fashions so that what technically counts as the 'plot' can lurch forward.

:hair:  :tickedoff:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

GDS_Starfury

why are you so difficult to entertain?

GDS_Starfury

one of the most realistic parts of Star Wars.

JasonPratt

I've always liked the prequels to some degree, and I like Rogue One, despite massive problems in both sets of films, including in story design. Even the OT isn't perfect, and I watch them well enough. I liked Andor enough that I wish it was on Blu.

Heck for that matter, I like the Hobbit trilogy a LOT more than most people do.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

GDS_Starfury

I would say that to enjoy any of these movies or other similar franchises its important to just turn off the adult logic parts of the brain.  yes, there are deeper character motives and plot points and writing.  yet it isnt ment to be Shakespeare.  its fun space opera on a Saturday morning.

JasonPratt

Obviously I can get behind that, not only in principle but in practice. {pointing at Rogue One and the prequels again} Heck, I own TONS of films that are not Shakespeare and that I enjoy watching. (....also, quite a few Shakespeare productions, including all the early 80s BBC films.) I've been recently introducing my little 3rd cousin to the Showa Era Godzilla films, though he's too young to appreciate them as films per se.

I don't _want_ to not-enjoy the recent spate of Disney products. There's just something seriously off with them, and with a few exceptions I can't get past them.

Silent Disapproval Robot

GDS_Starfury

JasonPratt

Could only have been slightly better with OB standing on the high ground behind Anni, but artistically the proportions are admittedly better this way.  :ThumbsUp:

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

there are some really great butts in this series.  :magnify: