Steam Summer Sale 2023

Started by WYBaugh, June 28, 2023, 05:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

WYBaugh

Steam Summer Sale starts tomorrow (6/29).  What are you looking to pick up?

I've been waffling around about Warno vs Regiments.  Will have to see what tomorrow brings!

acctingman

Maybe Second Front, but the learning curve scares me  :tongue:

SirAndrewD

Quote from: acctingman on June 28, 2023, 05:18:04 PMMaybe Second Front, but the learning curve scares me  :tongue:

Don't let it.  The curve is highly overhyped.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

Interested in Voor de Kroon, Archon Classic, and Aliens: Dark Descent but I know that won't be on sale.

Also the latest Panzer Corps 2 DLC, 'Axis Operations - 1945.'
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Rayfer

These Steam sales have been going on for so many years that for me they are not about what I want  but rather what's on sale that I didn't know I wanted.  Sad but true.  :uglystupid2:

Pete Dero

Quote from: Gusington on June 28, 2023, 07:43:35 PMAlso the latest Panzer Corps 2 DLC, 'Axis Operations - 1945.'

Might be too new to be part of the sale but I'm looking at that and other Slitherine games.

I still have half a month left on my Slitherine anniversary coupon (-50%) so for many games that should be the better option for me.

Now if Slitherine starts a summer sale in the next 2 weeks that would be perfect timing  :ThumbsUp: .


I only have around 50 unplayed games left, so I really need something new  :embarrassed:  :HideEyes: .

Gusington

Hahaha the last two posts are gold and should be used for Steam marketing.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

ArizonaTank

Not much for me in this sale. Just matched it against my wish list...very little on sale, and the discounts are kind of weak.

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

CJReich46

I've seen a few that caught my attention. I do have some off time so I might look it over.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

SirAndrewD

Very little on my wishlist that I care to pull the trigger on. 

Might not be lying that I'm going to skip this one.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Redwolf

DCS Apache is 50% off, I think for the first time.

Geezer

Nothing for me.  Still playing New World and Diablo 4.  Already have enough games in my backlog.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Tripoli

I picked up SGS's "NATO Nightmare".  I may get something else, but nothing else is really grabbing me right now.
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Sir Slash

I agree, lackluster so far.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

solops

I have a really hard time finding any great deals, especially ones that have the "Wow!" factor. I did pick up the "Tides of Avarice" DLC for X4 for 40% off. That seems like an OK purchase...I think.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.