Steam Summer Sale 2023

Started by WYBaugh, June 28, 2023, 05:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

devoncop

Saving up for a final John Tiller game in the sale and then Baldurs Gate 3...out in less than a month...Have tried to resist but it ain't working.
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Gusington

^Also looking...leering...at BG3.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Rayfer

Quote from: Gusington on July 03, 2023, 11:36:52 AM^Also looking...leering...at BG3.

BG3 is full price still...$59.99....right?

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bobarossa

Not Steam but GOG has Uboat on sale for $12 for next 42 hours.

edit: just checked, same price on Steam.

Boggit

Quote from: Rayfer on June 29, 2023, 06:55:18 AMThese Steam sales have been going on for so many years that for me they are not about what I want  but rather what's on sale that I didn't know I wanted.  Sad but true.  :uglystupid2:

LOL! True.
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

Being short on money, i've decided to limit myself to:

Silent Hunter 3, Discovery Tour by Assassin's Creed (to do with the Children) and Total War: 3 Kingdoms (base game).

Silent Disapproval Robot

I nabbed:

Water Rats DLC for Radio General (Typhoon airstrikes are great!)

Demonologist (super, spooky fun but the level progression system means you have to repeat the same level too many times before you can progress to the next map.  I got some friends to buy.  Co-op is good, especially as one of my friends does NOT like jump scares and tends to freak out and scream like a little girl)

Sinking City (haven't installed it yet.)


I also pre-ordered Jagged Alliance 3 from GreenManGaming.


W8taminute

Quote from: Anguille on July 06, 2023, 10:08:55 AMBeing short on money, i've decided to limit myself to:

Silent Hunter 3, Discovery Tour by Assassin's Creed (to do with the Children) and Total War: 3 Kingdoms (base game).

I'm in the same situation so I empathize with you. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

CJReich46

I'm in that boat as well so I'm kind of stumped as to what to get.

Mostly I've been trying to play what I have. lately. But the sale does go on so I will have to look.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Gusington

SSR - interested in what you think of Sinking City.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

rss334

I really can't find much in the sale, bought BMG Drive and picked up the Old World DLC tonight. 

I think I've owned the old World base game for months and remember playing it for 20 minutes a while back and like most of my library I forgot about it and never got back to it until a couple days ago.  After playing a little more now, I'm really liking the game. 

Out of all the civ/4x/strategy games I think I would rank this one near the top with Imperator Rome.  Plays a lot like civilization but has family and character development as well and I found a few wrong decisions could crush your empire.  The music track is amazing too.  There is a mod called old world extended that I tried quickly and it was like a whole new game with all kinds of new stuff and resources, uninstalling for now as until I learn the base game not ready for the mods. 


https://store.steampowered.com/app/597180/Old_World/

Gusington

^Ooh nice mod. Old World is the greatest game that I suck the most at  :cool:
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

STILL standing firm! But, what are those...cracks in my resolution?  :HideEyes:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.