Main Menu

Israel

Started by GDS_Starfury, October 07, 2023, 07:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

a more expanded view of the strike zone
the red VW in the lower right... seems like a pretty sturdy car!

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

MOS:96B2P

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 18, 2023, 03:15:28 PMThis is Hamas. The world must see so they cannot deny. That so many are in the streets around the world supporting this literally breaks my heart. I cannot wrap my mind around it.

Shocking, barbaric, genocidal stuff. There are more videos of the Hamas terrorists attack that are much more gruesome and sickening. By comparison this video is on the tame side. It is an introduction video into the crimes against humanity committed by Hamas. Shocking.

Groggy

Human Rights Watch report today accusing Hamas of war crimes on October 7th:

https://twitter.com/mehdirhasan/status/1714762996868698603?t=wrxgAYTz87RSfK1QqjSnqw&s=19
''War is the unfolding of miscalculations.''-Barbara Tuchman

Gusington

So the body count is also totally fabricated at the Gaza hospital scene?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

I read the hospital reported 3 injuries.  but who knows.
and HRW is about as much of a joke as the UN human rights committee.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Groggy

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 18, 2023, 07:50:14 PMand HRW is about as much of a joke as the UN human rights committee.

Yeah, you have a point there. Back in 2012, the then HRW executive director Ken Roth accepted a donation of almost half a million dollars from a Saudi real estate tycoon with the condition that the money could not be used to support the group's LGBT advocacy in the Middle East and North Africa. This is the same real estate tycoon that HRW accepted the donation from who was accused of worker abuse. The donation was eventually returned but still not...great.

Groggy

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 18, 2023, 12:41:50 PMDon't worry. Fortunately, the FBI and every other federal agency in the country is devoting the vast majority of their resources to saving the world from the grave threat of white conservative males. Thank God for that.  :notworthy:

Ok. I didn't bring up the grave threat of white conservative males. You did. I would highly recommend reading Kathleen Belew's Bring the War Home.

FarAway Sooner

Jarhead, the stuff we're seeing here is really tragic.  It's hard for all of us to deal with.

But if you think that injecting local American domestic politics into this thread--here and now--serves a constructive purpose for this community, you should go ahead and open up the R&P forums and post things like that there.

Sir Slash

Ok, So 19 Hijackers not 9. My, 'One' key is busted.  :grin: But I believe all of the visa's for the hijackers were expired and so they should've been deported but clearly weren't. Back then they couldn't have gotten away with crossing illegally into the country because they would have been caught and sent back. Today all any of them would have to do is claim Refugee Status and they would be allowed in with a Court Date in infinity. Almost 2 million Got-Aways in the past 3 years according to the Border Patrol would lead any sensible person to conclude there could be army of terrorists living in Star's FEMA Trailer right now.  :HideEyes: Add-in One Hundred Thousand deaths last year from Phetanol Poisoning, all smuggled across the non-secured Southern Border by the Mexican Drug Cartels, and you've got the Decline and Fall of The American Republic.

This is why I play games, Reality is too real for me.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

I cant wait for you to provide link to those stats.
heres a stat for you, the vast majority of fentanyl comes into the US through ports.

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/addressing-mexicos-role-in-the-us-fentanyl-epidemic/

here are some fun quotes since you dont read:
Quotesome 90% of fentanyl seizures occur in legal points of entry.
QuoteMexican cartels predominantly hire U.S. citizens to smuggle drugs across the border; U.S. citizens represent more then 85% of those convicted of fentanyl charges.

but you enjoy your fox fueled crisis.

GDS_Starfury

now stop derailing this thread.

MikeGER

you guys worry about sleeper cells ?

the first minister of scottland Humza Yousaf
(who is humping a Palestine-offspring women btw , and so his mother in law is trapped in Gaza on family vistits ) ask for a refugee scheme and want to build a Gaza in Scotland, Europe and elsewhere  :doh:

https://twitter.com/HumzaYousaf/status/1714602956857757706

and here are his Hamas ties history
https://www.thejc.com/news/news/scottish-first-minister-hopeful-humza-yousaf-met-former-hamas-chief-6FYnnRGZMqczibvhaAqnpB

JasonPratt

We probably need a separate thread (with posts moved or copied there where topically appropriate) for border security tactical and operational implications.

And whatever else tends to get imported with that discussion.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Groggy

GDS_Starfury