Main Menu

Israel

Started by GDS_Starfury, October 07, 2023, 07:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

First 50 hostages, mostly babies and elderly, will be released at 3am local time today in exchange for one day of ceasefire, and the deal is structured to have one ceasefire day added for every additional ten hostages released. Netanyahu is speaking publicly about the deal now.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

what nice people

QuoteHamas just executed two Palestinians in the city of Tulkarem in the West Bank in accusation of collaborating with Israel.
They hung their bodies on an electricity pole for everyone to see and all gathered to picture it.
Hamas is responsible for killing thousands of Palestinians.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

JasonPratt

Media: today Palestinian women and children are being released from captivity! ...in exchange for women and children held by Hamas.

Technically true. But the women and children, including infants with their mothers, being released by Hamas, were held captive for the crime of being Jewish. The Palestinian women being held were imprisoned for committing crimes like stabbing people (typically Jews), and the Palestinian children are late-teen boy soldiers not actual infants.

How much the proportion shown in the video holds true, I don't know.

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

W8taminute

Saw this video today and the message is so true.  There is no argument that can be made about this issue.  Either the world will believe it or not.  I will say this though, if the world chooses not to believe they're in for a rude awakening.

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

JasonPratt

Worth keeping in mind that Hamas set the terms 3 to 1.

Israel's version of SNL satire was understandably acidic about the ceasefire purposes (and the BBC). I don't have a direct link, but the first part of it can be found at 7:55 in this video.

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

GDS_Starfury

MikeGER

I see a boardgame incomming  :grin: 

"The Gaza"
lead IDF forces removing Hamas from the Gaza strip.
minimise your losses, free hostages, time is running against international political pressure for an onesided undeclared armistice   

the map is already generously generaded for us by the IDF  :cool: 

https://www.idf.il/ar/%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%B4-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%8A/%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%B4-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%8A/swordsofiron-181123-118/

maybe form White Dog Games analog to "The MOG" (my treasuer hunt from the Essen fair this year :-) )

GDS_Starfury

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

GDS_Starfury

about time.  iirc its what the Egyptians did on their side.
of course now it'll be a war crime because Jews....

JasonPratt

So, odds on Hamas making sure some hostages drown for the optics? 120% chance, or more like 160%?

I'm not against Israel doing it, but might as well get ready. I haven't kept up on news recently, are all American citizens recovered? If not, would Hamas sacrifice a few here for the optics? "Look, America, Israel drowned your own citizens, make them stop!"

Gusington

This response on the genocide of Jews from Harvard, MIT, UPENN...is unbelievable.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/06/investing/bill-ackman-harvard-penn-antisemitism/index.html

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

^I saw that article earlier this morning as well.  Truly disgusting. 

Congresswoman Elise Stefanik posted on social media condemning the presidents of Harvard, MIT, and UPenn. 

Here is her questioning of Harvard president Claudine Gay.

https://stefanik.house.gov/2023/12/icymi-stefanik-demands-answers-from-harvard-president-claudine-gay-on-harvard-s-failure-to-condemn-antisemitism-and-anti-israel-attacks-on-campus
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk