Main Menu

Israel

Started by GDS_Starfury, October 07, 2023, 07:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

^I thought for sure you received an email or a letter...amazing. Only once in my whole life have I been faced with that kinda hate in person and the other guy didn't even know I was Jewish.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Gusington on December 09, 2023, 07:42:23 PM^I thought for sure you received an email or a letter...amazing. Only once in my whole life have I been faced with that kinda hate in person and the other guy didn't even know I was Jewish.

It's Alabama. I'm white.  He said the quiet parts out loud.  He assumed I was just ok with it.

The thing was, he wasn't any kind of low rent scumbag.  He was a respected well known local contractor with a butt ton of cash and connections to the local government.  His two sons weren't much better. 
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: SirAndrewD on December 09, 2023, 07:56:14 PMIt's Alabama. I'm white.  He said the quiet parts out loud.  He assumed I was just ok with it.

Ive experienced this a lot over the years.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

W8taminute

Quote from: al_infierno on December 08, 2023, 11:16:11 PMRelated to the previous discussion, but if this statistic is true (and I have no reason to disbelieve it) then this is utterly frightening. About 1 in 5 Americans under 30 believe the Holocaust is a myth or exaggerated.

https://twitter.com/elikowaz/status/1733265260101210507

Been away for a few days so sorry for the late response.

This is truly sad.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Jarhead0331

Hits it out of the park...

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

GDS_Starfury

hes been pretty good since the end of the writers strike.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gusington

I just watched the above on The Insta and loved it. Bill Maher annoys me on occasion but the above is stellar.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

W8taminute

Just got around to watching that Bill Maher clip.  For once I totally agree with him.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

GDS_Starfury

seems the houthis are close to the find out phase.

GDS_Starfury

a more complete idea of whats in the region:

GDS_Starfury

W8taminute

The hoodies are a bunch of jackasses.  They are gonna get spanked for sure.  Good to see this coalition at least agree on protecting shipping in the Red Sea.

While browsing around I found this video.  I had to share it here.  The God of Israel will not be mocked!!

GDS_Starfury

QuoteU.S. Central Command
@CENTCOM
U.S. assets, to include the USS LABOON (DDG 58) and F/A-18 Super Hornets from the Eisenhower Carrier Strike Group, shot down twelve one-way attack drones, three anti-ship ballistic missiles, and two land attack cruise missiles in the Southern Red Sea that were fired by the Houthis over a 10 hour period which began at approximately 6:30 a.m. (Sanaa time) on December 26. There was no damage to ships in the area or reported injuries.

GDS_Starfury

more pieces on the board.
time to fire up CMANO again.