Main Menu

so

Started by GDS_Starfury, October 10, 2023, 07:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

They're also watching IF, you're a Jerk-Off. Something to keep in mind for us all.  :justice:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Sigwolf

Quote from: JasonPratt on October 15, 2023, 10:14:42 PMThe goggles are opaque and can't be seen through (also meaning the strap is useless even if used)
Dude, it's cosplay, she's not looking for a practical outfit to actually fight crime.   :ROFL: The object is to be true to the character in the medium represented.  Comics follow different rules. 

Based on the official Sideshow Toys figure, I'd say the goggles are pretty accurate...  :ThumbsUp:

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/dc-comics-catwoman-sideshow-collectibles-300678

Most importantly, as Star has hinted at several times... who cares if she can see through the goggles?       :Party:

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

Jeebus! Do I have to personally bitch slap all of you excessively worrying guys? Yup the shit is going down, but we all still have jobs to do, family to care for, holes that need filling :whistle:  and household shit that needs done.

Just having a doable plan of action helps your peace of mind... well that and some supplies/equipment.

so..... got any more of those great pictures Star? (no, not those Gus ones
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Sigwolf

Gusington

Mine are the best ones.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Again, it was a setup for a Simpson's joke reference. I actually complimented the goggles otherwise. (Aside from the odd beak between the lenses, but still.)

I should have posted the video reference first to explain the joke. Alas.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Windigo

Alas? Isn't that a picture book of geographical information?
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

JasonPratt

Alas was pictured in each of Star's photos so far, for cheering up us guys.

Alas also seems to have replaced our snare-drum smilely for ba-dump-tishing?

:privatedancer:

Still counts as ba-dump-tish I guess.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

GDS_Starfury

a new butcher shop opened up a few blocks away.
went in there today and picked up a few burgers for tonight.
lets see how NY strip, brisket and bacon work together in a grilled patty of goodness!
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

^I would expect that would work out...swell  :tophat:

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Kosher beef bacon? (I'd accept pork, of course, but I'm not against the other, heard it's quite good.)

GDS_Starfury

it was absolutely amazing!
a real fatty patty so you get that low yield grease fire for the char.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

JasonPratt