First Wargame on steam

Started by crowdrake, October 20, 2023, 08:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Vintage Dude


ArizonaTank

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

crowdrake

thanks guys, I am still a few weeks of release yet, if they do well I will take suggestions for next wargame, I am currently considering going back to basics like old avan hill games and a simple combat chart etc... I like the old stuff, but only if i make enough back to fund it, not looking for lots just enough to cover what i spend. so we will see

crowdrake

#18
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2659830/WarDoom_ssp_Wargame/

one game is now released , I hope £5 is not to steep for you., I hope you guys will support me with it, in any way like a comment etc... would look forwards to it as my christmas .

crowdrake

just discovered the curators option, if anyone on hear is a steam curator i can send a curator copy via steam for you to try. just let me know your curator name

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

crowdrake

thanks, its nice that i am making something for my own hobby :)

ArizonaTank

Purchased

$5 is a good price and I can always spend that amount as a "cup of coffee" for a fellow Grognard.

I will be traveling so will be a couple of weeks before I can play it however.

Do you have a Discord channel or other set up if I have any feedback?

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

crowdrake

Quote from: ArizonaTank on November 03, 2023, 10:39:58 AMPurchased

$5 is a good price and I can always spend that amount as a "cup of coffee" for a fellow Grognard.

I will be traveling so will be a couple of weeks before I can play it however.

Do you have a Discord channel or other set up if I have any feedback?



great thanks, I only have the steam discussion at mo. I will look into discord thanks. I shall have to go and have coffee now you said that :)

Uberhaus

Bought and downloaded.  Move over Norm Koger.

crowdrake

#25
Thanks so much, its great of you to support me. I can let slip  my carrier game comes out  soon https://store.steampowered.com/app/2652570/Bargain_ssp_Wargame/   

JasonPratt

Bought the game over the weekend, but haven't gotten around to playing it yet.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

crowdrake

#27
thats fantastic... thankyou, the naval game is £3.39 , I didnt want the prices to put anybody off , and its been exciting .

If i go quiet, its because my brother has bought a boat to live on and needs help fixing it, and it needs alot of fixing,