WDS Discounts + Game of the Week

Started by rahamy, March 25, 2024, 03:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Llaird

From September 7–13, our Game of the Week is Musket & Pike: Seven Years War, featured at 25% off.
From Lobositz and Rossbach to Leuthen, Zorndorf, and Kunersdorf, command the armies that fought across the battlefields of Central Europe. Form disciplined infantry lines under fire, prepare attacks with artillery, exploit openings with cavalry, and decide when to risk everything.
For Frederick the Great and his enemies alike, a battlefield victory might save a campaign—but never end the war.

https://wargameds.com/blogs/news/gotw-sept-7-13-2026
"When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes." - Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Llaird

From September 14–20, this week's Game of the Week is Panzer Battles: Battles of Normandy, featured at 25% off.
From the airborne landings and D-Day beaches to Villers-Bocage, the bocage fighting, Operation Cobra, and Falaise, the game brings the Normandy campaign to the tactical level.
At 250-meter hexes and 30-minute turns, success depends on coordinating infantry, armor, artillery, and local reserves across hedgerows, villages, and contested crossroads—where actions measured in fields and hundreds of meters ultimately shaped the campaign for France.

https://wargameds.com/blogs/news/game-of-the-week-september-14-20
"When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes." - Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Llaird

From September 21–27, this week's Game of the Week is Napoleonic Battles: Republican Bayonets on the Rhine, featured at 25% off and updated this week to Version 4.09.4.
From Valmy and Jemappes to Zürich and Hohenlinden, follow the armies of Revolutionary France as they evolve from an uncertain mixture of regulars and volunteers into a formidable military force.
Across the Rhine, the Low Countries, Switzerland, and southern Germany, mass armies, shifting coalitions, river crossings, fortresses, and hard-fought battles recreate the turbulent campaigns that transformed European warfare before Napoleon's empire.

https://wargameds.com/blogs/news/gotw-sept-21-2026
"When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes." - Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Llaird

From September 28 through October 4, this week's Game of the Week is First World War Campaigns: East Prussia '14, featured at 25% off.
Relive the Eastern Front's dramatic opening campaign, from Stallupönen and Gumbinnen through Tannenberg and the Masurian Lakes. Railways, intelligence, uncertain reports, and widely separated armies turn every movement into an operational gamble.
Can the Germans exploit their interior lines before Russian numbers tell, or can the Russians keep their advance coordinated long enough to overwhelm East Prussia? Available at 25% off for one week only.

https://wargameds.com/blogs/news/gotw-sept-28-2026
"When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes." - Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus