Europa Universalis V - havent seen a thread yet

Started by undercovergeek, May 18, 2024, 07:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

undercovergeek

I may have missed it and if so please delete or merge, im sure someone here would have seen it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIoTu4ftlak&t=145s

This is an ex paradox community manager who i follow for my Aurora 4x advice, and he has a couple of discussions on the upcoming EUV - which despite the first discussion has gone way past rumour and into actual dev logs

al_infierno

Hard to believe EUIV was 11 years ago.  I've pretty much checked out of Paradox titles completely after the mess that was Vicky 3, though I won't be surprised if I end up caving and buying EUV at some point anyways...  :HideEyes:
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Skoop

It seems the paradox games need to sit for a year, then get better after a couple DLCs.  I hear vicky3 is a lot better now.

Senex

EU 4 may have been the last computer game I bought in a brick and mortar store.  Walmart, of all places.

Gusington

I can't for the life of me remember the last PC game I bought in an actual physical store. Now I feel 200 years old  :grumpy:
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd