Master of Command Seven Years War

Started by Destraex, October 27, 2024, 09:01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Destraex

This one looks like a noce little ultimate general civil war style campaign with battles and upgrades.

It's by the same youtuber who did fire and manoeuvre.

I like the look of it but his last project was a flop imho

This one is a single player offering unlike his other however.


"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Destraex

The latest devblog detailing troop types in each army, upgrades and spending veterancy. Looking very good in my eyes.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Lloyd Preston

Updates, spending veterancy, and troop kinds in each army are described in the most recent devblog. I think you look fantastic.

bobarossa

Quote from: Lloyd Preston on November 05, 2024, 02:33:38 AMUpdates, spending veterancy, and troop kinds in each army are described in the most recent devblog. I think you look fantastic.
Way to rephrase Des's statement to look like a human being!

Destraex

I'll take that compliment on the chin. I look fantastic  :ROFL:
Looks around for hidden cameras and self consciously brushes hair into place.  :ignorebutton: 
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

glen55

Quote from: Lloyd Preston on November 05, 2024, 02:33:38 AMUpdates, spending veterancy, and troop kinds in each army are described in the most recent devblog. I think you look fantastic.

That was worth signing up for the board, Mr. Preston.
Things are more like they are now than they have ever been before.
  - Dwight D. Eisenhower

JasonPratt

Just the AI reassuring us it's too incompetent to take over anytime soon.  :evil:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

CaptainKoloth

For what it's worth, I have real-life colleagues whose communiques are considerably less coherent.

Destraex

Looking forward to this game. The latest devlog has the battlefield graphics looking a little better, but also shows some likely problems. For example, I don't really see a cover system. Probably fairly redundant for line battles, but very important for troops movement and placement.



"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Destraex

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

JudgeDredd

It was written WELCH and he said WELCH @5:58  :ROFL:
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Destraex

Lol. Understandable I guess if you are not from the UK.  :Dreamer:
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Destraex on June 10, 2025, 09:20:03 AMLol. Understandable I guess if you are not from the UK.  :Dreamer:
I suppose so

I fell under this myself - I used to think the state of Arkansas was actually called Arkansas  - you know - because that's the way it's spelt - and not Arkansaw as I believe it's spoken in the US.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Destraex

I have done the same with words I have only known from reading as well. I used to think "hyperbole", was said as it sounds without the E at the end being pronounced.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"