Stupid question about Mius Front

Started by Elvis, December 18, 2024, 04:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Elvis

I am looking to play a demo of one of the most recent Graviteam games. The only one that I found is from 2013. Is there a newer one? Has the game changed a lot since then?

This is for a work project.  :grin: As we're tuning up the CM3 UI I want to revisit it to remind myself of why I didn't like the UI so much that I never really played it. I don't want to make the same mistakes that I felt that they made.

Jarhead0331

I believe the newest title in the series by the developer is Tank Warfare: Tunisia 1943. This was released in 2017.

However, Graviteam Tactics: Mius Front receives fairly regular updates and periodic DLC packs, the latest being I think from September 2024.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Pete Dero

The demo is for the first game Operation Star (last updated in 2015 I believe) and the newer games have changed quite a bit.
I don't think there are demos for the later editions.

Personally however I prefer the Combat Mission UI.