Main Menu

Steam Winter Sale

Started by steve58, December 19, 2024, 04:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mbar

I had a cart with $70 dollars of games and DLC. Whittled it down to 2 games just over $15 dollars after taxes. I wasn't going to pass up on State of Decay 2 for only $3 dollars.

Sir Slash

Why isn't this guy in charge of the Federal Budget?  :notworthy:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Redwolf

I don't thing I got anything this time around.

MC

First time I passed on buying anything.

bruce205

Arma Cold War Assault (aka Operation Flashpoint) for $4.99 . Loved this game from my youth !!

Father Ted

Quote from: bruce205 on January 07, 2025, 01:06:56 PMArma Cold War Assault (aka Operation Flashpoint) for $4.99 . Loved this game from my youth !!

Great game - I loved it in my, er, younger days.

Pete Dero

Quote from: Father Ted on January 07, 2025, 01:33:42 PM
Quote from: bruce205 on January 07, 2025, 01:06:56 PMArma Cold War Assault (aka Operation Flashpoint) for $4.99 . Loved this game from my youth !!

Great game - I loved it in my, er, younger days.

If you have Arma 3 you can play Cold War Assault as a mod.

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2316343124

Bardolph

How about, we get shot at this evening, you give me your digital watch. We don't get shot at, I'll give you my Mini Lunchman.

Bardolph

There were at one point some mods that let you play the OFP campaigns co-op, though at this point I can't remember if they were for the original game or an ARMA III mod. I've played through the original OFP stuff at least a dozen times. Was happy when Reforger came out just to see all the 80s gear again ;)

steve58

Didn't spend a penny this time.  Just waiting for stuff I really want to be released.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)