Combat Journals - Vietnam

Started by planetbrain, January 15, 2025, 02:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

planetbrain

Mostly harmless

bobarossa

Looks interesting.  I wonder if 'minimal UI to keep you immersed' means that you have to count shots instead of just looking at UI?

Sigwolf

I'm not sure there is much to be excited over at this point.  Since it was announced early last summer, there has been scant news, zero gameplay coverage, and reports of programmers and team members abandoning the project. 

It was mentioned last fall that it was on hiatus, with some reports of work continuing again towards the end of last year, but still no concrete evidence of an actual game.

I think it will be quite a while before anything playable materializes out of this, if ever.

Toonces

A story campaign seems rather limiting for replay value.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs