Main Menu

Strategos Demo!

Started by DesertFox, April 28, 2025, 03:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DesertFox

I've been watching this one for awhile...  a demo for Strategos is out now!  Hoping it's a better version of the Total War tactical battles.  I haven't tried it yet but looking forward to it!!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/3064810/Strategos/
"Information, the first principle of warfare, must form the foundation of all your efforts. Know, of course, thine enemy. But in knowing him do not forget above all to know thyself. The commander who embraces this totality of battle shall win, even with the inferior force."
-- Spartan Battle Manual

Destraex

It is really good. I'd recommend it. It's a single player game and I know most here will love to hear this.
I found it very satisfying.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

CJReich46

Liked the demo. A bit glitchy on the tutorial, but nothing to be a major issue that can't be worked out.

Great potential.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Destraex

Yeah. I think the dev is just one guy in the U.S.
Pretty impressive if that's true.
He did outsource the art though. But still.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

DesertFox

I've downloaded the demo and am really looking forward to playing around with it.  Hoping to have some time this weekend!
"Information, the first principle of warfare, must form the foundation of all your efforts. Know, of course, thine enemy. But in knowing him do not forget above all to know thyself. The commander who embraces this totality of battle shall win, even with the inferior force."
-- Spartan Battle Manual