Worshippers of Cthulhu?

Started by Jarhead0331, May 22, 2025, 07:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


rss334

I looked it but was not sure either, not sure if its a run of the mill city builder or something more complex with depth.

Silent Disapproval Robot

A buddy got it when it first came out and I watched him stream it for a bit.  It seemed like a pretty standard city builder but instead of just building something like a lumber mill or a fishing hut, you'd build stuff like sacrificial altars, forbidden libraries and the like.  Eventually, you'd go off to battle other cults or confront Lovecraftian entities to win them over.

He said it was fun but unfinished.  I'm not sure how much it has progressed since then.

Senex

A Cthulhu city-destroyer would make more sense to me.