Knocking on FRIDAY's Door

Started by Tripoli, October 31, 2025, 07:41:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tripoli

Bob Dylan, 1973.  A very simple, yet brilliant song. Nothing complex, just pure genius

Me?  Burden of Command Work.  Playtesting a game for a friend.  Task Force Admiral playtesing.  Modern Naval Warfare testing.  And I'm going to fire up "Master of Command" and see what all the buzz is about.
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Pete Dero

Quote from: Tripoli on October 31, 2025, 07:41:01 AMAnd I'm going to fire up "Master of Command" and see what all the buzz is about.

I might do the same before the buzz is over  :cool: .


Have a great weekend !

solops

Hog hunting and Shadow Empire. Maybe some Elemental Reforged or After Inc Revival.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

devoncop

Continuing my Hapsburg Campaign in Master of Command before the likely crushing in Act 2 .

Also (re) discovering the joys of old school crpgs with Avernum 4 Greed and Gold the recently released game by Jeff Vogels Spiderware software. The writing is just a joy.
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

W8taminute

Still enjoying Heroes of Valor.

Also re-discovering the joy of Star Wars: Empire at War, specifically with the Fall of the Republic mod.  Great stuff!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Destraex

Just finished the first part of my master and command campaign. Beat the headquarters army. What's nice about this is that I might take a short break before choosing the next map section I will dive in on. The sections are short enough that unlike total war, coming back will not require a huge effort to remember everything going on.





"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

W8taminute

Heroes of Valor gameplay example for you all to enjoy.

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk