Field of Glory Empires 10 Player YouTube Featured Game! Never Been Done Before!

Started by Tanaka, November 03, 2025, 08:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tanaka

Come join us!




W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk


W8taminute

Quote from: Tanaka on November 21, 2025, 02:04:45 AM
Quote from: W8taminute on November 20, 2025, 05:32:39 PMLooking good.  GLHF!

It has been cunning diplomacy overload!  :tophat:

Haha!  I bet, probably a lot of behind the scenes wheeling and dealing.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Tanaka

Quote from: W8taminute on November 21, 2025, 08:03:13 PM
Quote from: Tanaka on November 21, 2025, 02:04:45 AM
Quote from: W8taminute on November 20, 2025, 05:32:39 PMLooking good.  GLHF!

It has been cunning diplomacy overload!  :tophat:

Haha!  I bet, probably a lot of behind the scenes wheeling and dealing.

Yes we have been using discord to do this and it works great!

Destraex

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Destraex

Just had a quick look. Would I be right to say that no actual FOG battles were fought using the FOG strategic mode that is FOG empires?
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

W8taminute

Quote from: Destraex on November 22, 2025, 07:36:41 AMJust had a quick look. Would I be right to say that no actual FOG battles were fought using the FOG strategic mode that is FOG empires?

Yeah I'm curious as well.  Can you play out the battles in FOG when in a multi-player game?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

JasonPratt

As I recall, FOG mp can't play out battles. Battles can be watched in a simplified graphical way (two battle-lines).
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Tanaka

Quote from: JasonPratt on November 22, 2025, 01:28:56 PMAs I recall, FOG mp can't play out battles. Battles can be watched in a simplified graphical way (two battle-lines).

Correct!

JasonPratt

Please be sure to post any other player videos showing how the game is going/has gone!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Tanaka

Quote from: JasonPratt on November 28, 2025, 07:13:29 PMPlease be sure to post any other player videos showing how the game is going/has gone!

Links to each video series are posted at the top! Way too many to post here!

JasonPratt

Ok, I saw two series and an intro. Thought there might be other players posting up already.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Tanaka

Quote from: JasonPratt on November 29, 2025, 04:02:45 PMOk, I saw two series and an intro. Thought there might be other players posting up already.

Just the three above are posting a series...

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!