Main Menu

Battleship Command

Started by Jarhead0331, November 18, 2025, 05:23:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

Didn't see this one coming. Add this to the list of exciting titles announced as part of the new microprose catalog.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/3367430/Battleship_Command/

QuoteBattleship Command: Scharnhorst
Take command of a 30,000-ton Scharnhorst-class battleship in this immersive World War II naval simulation.

Explore the ship in first-person, walking its decks, bridges, and control rooms — all meticulously recreated from historical blueprints. Issue orders to your crew or take direct control of key stations, from gunnery and radar to navigation and damage control.

Hunt down merchant convoys, disrupt Allied supply lines, and clash with enemy warships across the stormy Atlantic, icy Norwegian Sea, and sunlit Mediterranean. Dynamic weather, sudden fog, and a full day–night cycle can hide you from your enemies — or conceal them from you.

Use authentic radar, rangefinders, and fire-control systems to track, target, and destroy your foes. Command an entire surface fleet of destroyers, cruisers, and battleships, coordinating maneuvers and tactics to outwit and overwhelm the enemy.

Key Features
• Authentic simulation of WWII naval gunnery and fire-control systems
• Historically accurate 3D model of the Scharnhorst-class battleship
• Expansive campaign areas covering Europe and North Africa
• Single missions and scenarios — both historical and fictional
• Quick and intuitive scenario editor
• Realistic damage and flooding modelling
• Dynamic ocean, weather, and lighting simulation
• Living world with active convoys, patrols, and merchant traffic

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Redwolf


Destraex

#2
Have been watching his videos on youtube for a while. Must have been puicked up. Congrats to him.
https://www.youtube.com/@battleshipcommand/videos
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Destraex

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Destraex on November 18, 2025, 08:34:21 AMGood stuff
https://www.grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=28027.msg746739#msg746739

I guess I did see it coming.

I can't even remember what I had for dinner last night these days.  :Loser:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


JasonPratt

I keep throwing money at the screen, WHY CAN'T I BUY THIS YET!!  :smitten:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Destraex

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 18, 2025, 08:39:59 AM
Quote from: Destraex on November 18, 2025, 08:34:21 AMGood stuff
https://www.grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=28027.msg746739#msg746739

I guess I did see it coming.

I can't even remember what I had for dinner last night these days.  :Loser:
Me either. I think you just meant through Microprose.
I must watch this guys stream. I wonder if he got some resources through microprose.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

trek


Pete Dero

Battleship Command — Developer Interview :


Destraex

That interview was good. What a cool dev. It really helped that the interviewer was very invested as well.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

JasonPratt

Naval Sim superfan Wolfpack345 runs a long interview and demo with the dev!

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!