Crazy Rocketman

Started by Jarhead0331, August 22, 2026, 07:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

Everyone should have a grandpa like this...

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


W8taminute

Are those two V1 pulsejets he has strapped onto the back of his skiff?  You could actually see the tubes turn red from extreme heat.  Good thing he had that leaf blower with him.  LOL
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

steve58

#2
The Germans did try to come up with a V1-type attack boat called Tornado, but it didn't get past a single prototype.  That man is crazy.



Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

W8taminute

Quote from: steve58 on September 27, 2026, 04:31:21 PMThe Germans did try to come up with a V1-type attack boat called Tornado, but it didn't get past a single prototype.  That man is crazy.





I never knew that.  Interesting concept.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Redwolf