Warlock patch 1.3.0

Started by bob48, September 26, 2012, 01:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheCommandTent

Nice to see they are still supporting this game.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Capn Darwin

I was hoping for a fix to the broken unit summary window. Nice list of tweaks though.
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

bob48

Quote from: Capn Darwin on October 11, 2012, 01:30:40 PM
Quote from: bob48 on October 11, 2012, 01:17:59 PM
Patch 1.3.1 now downloading.

Bob, what did they fix?

Oops, sorry Jim. I was a bit brief as I only registered the patch as I was on my way to go out, so did not take a great note of what it contained. However, thanks Steve for adding the patch notes.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bob48

Quote from: undercovergeek on October 11, 2012, 03:23:18 PM

wondered what that was!

has it got the extra function that switches off Huw's GW game and tempts him to come and finish the MP game?
^Ha! I think we may have to send round 'Da Boyz' to have a little word with him about that - I've still got a zillion troops poised to hit the Rat King.......

'Clip those corners'

steve58

Quote from: bob48 on October 12, 2012, 12:49:43 PM
Quote from: Capn Darwin on October 11, 2012, 01:30:40 PM

Bob, what did they fix?

Oops, sorry Jim. I was a bit brief as I only registered the patch as I was on my way to go out, so did not take a great note of what it contained. However, thanks Steve for adding the patch notes.

Unless his name is also Steve, credit for posting the 1.3.1 patch notes should go to Cougar_DK  ;)
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

bob48

Doh!

Another grey moment on my part.......

'Clip those corners'