War Thunder Global beta keys

Started by Silent Disapproval Robot, October 01, 2012, 01:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Silent Disapproval Robot

I just finished my 100th battle in War Thunder and the company gave me global beta 3 keys to give away.

PM me if you would like one.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

PanzersEast


Silent Disapproval Robot


Rekim

I also have three beta keys for War Thunder to give away. PM me if ya want in

(do it now! cause WT rocks)


Rekim

#5
Probably a stupid question...what is your callsign SDR?

Deadskin

I also have a couple to give away if anyone is interested

steve58

#7
OK, I can't resist. 

nv, PM sent....



Thanks Deadskin!
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

JudgeDredd

That has a serious amount of aircraft.

What's the deal with this? How does it play? What is the pricing model...buy content? Paid game with DLC? When is it estimated to be out of BETA? Single player mode or online only? Big world with a campaign or single missions set in locations?

You probably can't answer these questions - but I thought I'd ask anyway?
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

JudgeDredd

Well - I read it's an MMO with PvP and PvE play. So it'll be subs based I guess.

A bit confused about the blruge - because it states WWII but the fan video made shows a Mig-15 v a F-86 Sabre?

Other questions still stand though - if you can answer them

It looks interesting though
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Staggerwing

The F-86 and Mig-15 were more or less already on the drawing board during later WW2. If one posits an extended conflict then they might have seen combat in 1949 or so, with the ongoing conflict slightly accelerating their introduction. The first Allied jet in combat (sort of) was the Gloster Meteor which downed some buzz bombs and the P-80 was flying back in the states before VE day. The DH Vampire was also in the final stages.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

jomni

I think it's World of Tanks in the skies.

Anybody else with keys?



steve58

Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 02, 2012, 02:03:45 AM
Well - I read it's an MMO with PvP and PvE play. So it'll be subs based I guess.

A bit confused about the blruge - because it states WWII but the fan video made shows a Mig-15 v a F-86 Sabre?

Other questions still stand though - if you can answer them

It looks interesting though

It also covers the Korean War/Conflict: 

Quote
War Thunder is an MMO Combat game dedicated to the most pivotal World War II and Korean War battles. In particular, War Thunder lets players take part in massive multiplayer aerial combat, fighting alongside real players all over the world. The game's major battles will be set during the period from 1939 to 1953.

http://warthunder.com/en/game/faq#q-1
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Rekim

Quote from: jomni on October 02, 2012, 06:27:20 AM
I think it's World of Tanks in the skies.

Anybody else with keys?

In fact, I'm fairly certain that War Thunder started out life with the name 'World of Planes'

Sunflare

This is indeed the old world of planes.  It will one day include ships and tanks for players to control.  As far as the game so far it blows away World of Warplanes by the World of Tanks guys.  The graphics are far away better and there are a lot more airplanes to chose from......with more in the works.  Both me and Dead skin play together regularly so keep an eye out for us.

I also have invite keys if there is anyone else that wants one.