Just Shave and then execute.

Started by Jarhead0331, October 11, 2012, 09:37:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Keunert

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek


Keunert

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

Centurion40

Quote from: Keunert on October 23, 2012, 02:48:04 PM
YMCA

Ah the just cruelty, and spoken by the member with the Oscar Wilde quote.  Perfection!
Any time is a good time for pie.

TheCommandTent

Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 23, 2012, 07:16:45 AM
Doctrine Man asks on Facebook:
QuoteIf I was selected to shave Nidal Hasan's beard, I would use a ___________?

rabid squirrels.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Staggerwing

millions of bioengineered Fire/Army Ant hybrids... hungry, hungry ones.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bob48

An Ultramarine, with a powersword.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

eyebiter


W8taminute

First:  Dip electrodes in pig grease before him in plain sight

Second: Tell him that Allah will not accept him into paradise because of what's going to happen soon

Third:  Gouge out his eyeballs with an icepick and slice his tounge with a knife dipped in pig grease

Fourth:  Apply electrodes to his balls and proceed to divert the entire towns electric supply for short 1 second bursts over a 30 minute time period.  Then turn on power nonstop until roasted.  Rinse repeat.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Mr. Bigglesworth

Stick him where millions of muslim pilgrims throw rocks. Give him a mirror so he can see they all hate him.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Toonces

I'm with JH on this one.

To drag this out for 3 years because he refuses to shave his beard is a complete and utter insult.  What a fucking joke.

Do we really even need a trial?  Take this guy out back and hang him and be done with it already. 

This makes us in the US look like a bunch of chumps.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

GDS_Starfury

put him in a room with a razor blade and a wall of tvs that he cant get to showing endless reruns of the jersey shore.
then sell it pay for view and give the proceeds to wounded warriors.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.