Model Madness!!!

Started by GDS_Starfury, November 01, 2012, 11:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GDS_Starfury

ya... you were expecting chicks.  damn perverts!
but youre wrong.  this is one of the most amazing model builds Ive ever seen.
enjoy

http://www.resinilluminati.com/showthread.php?t=11730
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


MIGMaster

Wow... that ship reminds of the one from Silent Runnning. I wonder if the BSG guys stole the concept from that movie ?

LongBlade

It is great stuff.

Weren't you working on a build a while back?
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

TheCommandTent

Very impressive skills on display there.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: LongBlade on November 02, 2012, 11:45:03 AM
It is great stuff.

Weren't you working on a build a while back?

and I still am.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Centurion40

Quote from: MIGMaster on November 02, 2012, 10:46:39 AM
Wow... that ship reminds of the one from Silent Runnning. I wonder if the BSG guys stole the concept from that movie ?

My thoughts exactly.
Any time is a good time for pie.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Staggerwing

Quote from: LongBlade on November 05, 2012, 08:21:37 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 05, 2012, 07:37:08 PM
some more madness.
this time a T-28

http://www.theresearchsquad.com/index.php/t28

That is the path of madness.

After viewing those amazing slideshows, oggling all that intricate detail, marveling over all that incredible brasswork, and gazing upon all those finely wrought road wheels all I can say in a small voice is...



... "Why the frakk did he choose a T-28!?!"
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

LongBlade

Quote from: Staggerwing on November 05, 2012, 08:48:54 PM
After viewing those amazing slideshows, oggling all that intricate detail, marveling over all that incredible brasswork, and gazing upon all those finely wrought road wheels all I can say in a small voice is...



... "Why the frakk did he choose a T-28!?!"

I told you: that is the path to madness.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

all those rivets are pretty tame compared to some of the madness Ive seen.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


GDS_Starfury

that T-28, for as complex looking as it seems, doesnt have an interior.
this Char B1-bis is all scratch built inside and out.
http://charb1bis.blogspot.com/

heres what the motor looks like:
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: MIGMaster on November 02, 2012, 10:46:39 AM
Wow... that ship reminds of the one from Silent Runnning. I wonder if the BSG guys stole the concept from that movie ?

theyre actually very different designs but there are elements where form follows function.



Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.