Happy Birthday Steelgrave :)

Started by MikeGER, November 02, 2012, 06:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MikeGER

Happy Birthday Steeli  8)

on your health

Steelgrave


LongBlade

Wow. I never thought about Steelie having a birthday. I just assumed he was older than dirt.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Steelgrave

^Heh heh SMACK....oh sorry, I didn't see your head there, LB   8)

mirth

I always thought of Steelie as part of the cast of The Walking Dead. I mean, Happy Birthday Steelie!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Steelgrave

^Oh, I just love hanging around such funny people! Sons of the Walking Dead maybe???

mirth

Quote from: Steelgrave on November 02, 2012, 07:45:37 PM
^Oh, I just love hanging around such funny people! Sons of the Walking Dead maybe???

What I'm hearing is that's your face on the Sons' patch? :)
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

LongBlade

Quote from: Steelgrave on November 02, 2012, 07:43:12 PM
^Heh heh SMACK....oh sorry, I didn't see your head there, LB   8)

LOL

Happy Birthday, man :)
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Steelgrave

Quote from: mirth on November 02, 2012, 07:47:32 PM
Quote from: Steelgrave on November 02, 2012, 07:45:37 PM
^Oh, I just love hanging around such funny people! Sons of the Walking Dead maybe???

What I'm hearing is that's your face on the Sons' patch? :)

Give that man a seegar! You figured it out, Mirth   ;D

TheCommandTent

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

Here ya go, Steelie. Lyla says Happy Birthday.

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Steelgrave

sniff....I love this place. Thanks, guys.

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

undercovergeek

there he goes - the grandfather of grogheads - clink of glasses and cheers old fella