Israel responds to mortar fire from Syria

Started by TheCommandTent, November 11, 2012, 05:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GDS_Starfury

the news feed says there are cease fire talks going on in Egypt.
from the safety of my American home I kind of dont want there to be a cease fire.
Id like to see this issue resolved once and for all.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Barthheart

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 20, 2012, 12:22:13 PM
and this is why I dont want to see a cease fire.
warning  GRAPHIC IMAGES

http://www.trust.org/alertnet/multim...a-599d30767ad8
http://www.trust.org/alertnet/multim...b-f8eb99da628b

wheres the news outrage over this?

The links give "404 Page not found" on the Trust.org site.... ?

GDS_Starfury

both pictures are of 2 morons on a motorcycle dragging a dead body behind it.
supposedly an Israeli collaborator.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


GDS_Starfury

Palestinian gunmen ride motorcycles as they drag the body of a man, who was suspected of working for Israel, in Gaza City November 20, 2012. Palestinian gunmen shot dead six alleged collaborators in the Gaza Strip who "were caught red-handed", according to a security source quoted by the Hamas Aqsa radio on Tuesday. REUTERS/Mohammed Salem (GAZA - Tags: CIVIL UNREST POLITICS)

Credit: REUTERS

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Barthheart

Yeah, that should be front page news everywhere.  >:(

Centurion40

QuoteI watched last night as Anderson Cooper did almost get blown to bits!

No doubt he's been blown by some guy nicknamed "Bits".
Any time is a good time for pie.

LongBlade

Quote from: Barthheart on November 20, 2012, 12:37:30 PM
Yeah, that should be front page news everywhere.  >:(

Shameful conduct.

Yet another reason I have little sympathy for them. When they start behaving like human beings then I'll be interested to hearing their story.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Centurion40

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 20, 2012, 12:33:18 PM
Palestinian gunmen ride motorcycles as they drag the body of a man, who was suspected of working for Israel, in Gaza City November 20, 2012. Palestinian gunmen shot dead six alleged collaborators in the Gaza Strip who "were caught red-handed", according to a security source quoted by the Hamas Aqsa radio on Tuesday. REUTERS/Mohammed Salem (GAZA - Tags: CIVIL UNREST POLITICS)

Credit: REUTERS

THAT was the photo that got bumped over at WG for being too graphic??!!  WTF??!!
Any time is a good time for pie.

LongBlade

Quote from: Centurion40 on November 20, 2012, 12:45:47 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 20, 2012, 12:33:18 PM
Palestinian gunmen ride motorcycles as they drag the body of a man, who was suspected of working for Israel, in Gaza City November 20, 2012. Palestinian gunmen shot dead six alleged collaborators in the Gaza Strip who "were caught red-handed", according to a security source quoted by the Hamas Aqsa radio on Tuesday. REUTERS/Mohammed Salem (GAZA - Tags: CIVIL UNREST POLITICS)

Credit: REUTERS

THAT was the photo that got bumped over at WG for being too graphic??!!  WTF??!!

Different folks have different tolerances for things like this. I don't have a problem with it, but I can understand why someone might not want it hosted - or even to see it in order to make that choice.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Tpek

You know btw that Hamas is forcibly keeping foreigners (especially reporters and dignitaries) in the Gaza strip, and using them as human shields?

These people haven't even the slightest amount of shame.

LongBlade

Quote from: Tpek on November 20, 2012, 01:14:16 PM
You know btw that Hamas is forcibly keeping foreigners (especially reporters and dignitaries) in the Gaza strip, and using them as human shields?

These people haven't even the slightest amount of shame.

No, but I'm not surprised. Any group that builds a military HQ underneath a hospital can pretty much be relied upon to sink to any low.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

MikeGER

in German news a reporter at the border just said:  Hamas opt for a cease fire simply because they have no more rockets to launch left  (...or at least no more of longer range)

an EMP strike on Gaza would be good before the ground war, so no more Pallywood Propaganda when camcorder circuits got melted ;D
   

Gusington

I saw those pi there on CNN and they made me physically ill.

For the record, I lime Anderson Cooper. He's not as douchey as some other anchors and his coming out took balls [pun intended]
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

no Cent, that wasnt the photo that got bumped.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.