I'm Having a Baby

Started by Jarhead0331, November 23, 2012, 11:48:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kushan

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Smuckatelli

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!

Congratulations Jarhead, I'm very happy for you and your girlfriend brother  :)

Arctic Blast

Quote from: LongBlade on November 23, 2012, 10:50:46 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 23, 2012, 10:30:02 PM
Thanks a lot guys...much appreciated.  I'll be needing a good sitter soon, so if anyone is interested, don't be shy!

The commute is a bit far. What's the going rate?

At the very least, I'd hold out for something in 9 mm.

MikeGER

#48
...i marbled at the ultrasonic a little longer ...and discovered

already in the foodsteps of his father!   a 0331 on the march   :)

TheCommandTent

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Grim.Reaper

Congrats jh....exciting news!!!

em2nought

Congrats!   The Marine I wanted to have a baby with is pregnant too, but it wasn't me. LOL
Stolen elections have consequences.

Keunert

congratulations JH! and my best wishes for your new chapter in life. it needs a big deal of patience but it is very rewarding.
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

Centurion40

Quote from: Bison on November 23, 2012, 09:37:32 PM
Congrats man.  Good bye sleep and sanity.

Shhh!  Let the man have a good vacation!  Besides, he could always sell part of the collection and hire a nanny.
Any time is a good time for pie.

GDS_Starfury

sell part of the collection?  now thats funny!
the kids gift registry is going to be listed at Magpul.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Tuna


DoctorQuest

Congrats!

Forgive a non-Marine but "Semper Fi! Carry on!"
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Yskonyn

Wow! I am very happy for you!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."