Warlock Multiplayer thread

Started by MetalDog, November 25, 2012, 12:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

Arctic what do you do for a living? I'm still out here btw.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Gusington on December 21, 2012, 11:53:00 AM
Arctic what do you do for a living? I'm still out here btw.

Shipper/receiver for a courier/trucking company called Velocity. I tend to work pretty fast, so I end up with a fair amount of down time at work. Today though, not even there.  8)

Oh, and you must be the snowman the mail lady was talking about when she dropped off that package...

Gusington

Yes, Gus the Jewish Snowman. Shipping/receiving eh? Like George Costanza's importing/exporting?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

Getting on Steam now for SP.  If you want some MP, send me a message.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Tuna


Arctic Blast

Quote from: Gusington on December 21, 2012, 07:34:04 PM
Yes, Gus the Jewish Snowman. Shipping/receiving eh? Like George Costanza's importing/exporting?

Like it but much less funny. I'm the guy who gets stuff where it's supposed to be as fast as possible.

Unless that thing you sent got messed up or went to the wrong place...that was someone different. Totally not me...

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

As fast as possible eh? Can you get me a copy of the book 'Kaigun' by 5pm EST today?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

TheCommandTent

Back from vacation now so I'll have to try and get some MP in with you guys sometime in the evenings this week.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

TheCommandTent

Quote from: MetalDog on December 23, 2012, 08:57:12 AM
Welcome back, Tent :-)

Thanks, in some small way I missed the madness around here :)
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

MetalDog

In the "What did you finish..," thread, bob mentioned a play session this weekend.  Here's some screenies from my viewpoint.  Bob will have to produce his own.  ;)  The first three are above ground, on the same map as bob.  The last two are of the underworld.
















And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

TheCommandTent

Quite the kingdom you have there MetalDog.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

MetalDog

Quote from: TheCommandTent on January 21, 2013, 10:14:35 PM
Quite the kingdom you have there MetalDog.

Thank you, sir.  I have taken great pains to establish it.  I lucked out and got a continent to myself.  My island has two underworld portals.  I am guarding the entrance to one and clearing the other (the desert looking one).  I have run into Diamond Elementals in the underworld.  They are immune to half the attack forms and 75 to 100 against the others.  And there's two of them.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Windigo

Quote from: MetalDog on January 21, 2013, 11:50:21 PM
Quote from: TheCommandTent on January 21, 2013, 10:14:35 PM
Quite the kingdom you have there MetalDog.

Thank you, sir.  I have taken great pains to establish it.  I lucked out and got a continent to myself.  My island has two underworld portals.  I am guarding the entrance to one and clearing the other (the desert looking one).  I have run into Diamond Elementals in the underworld.  They are immune to half the attack forms and 75 to 100 against the others.  And there's two of them.

RUN FORREST!
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.