Warlock Multiplayer thread

Started by MetalDog, November 25, 2012, 12:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MetalDog

Any of you Warlocks got time tonight, I do too.  Hit me up on Steam chat.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

Me and Gus just got a few turns in.  I don't have screenies, I'll get some when we start the next session.  I've got like nine cities.  I think Gus has three.  And there's terrible monsters to the east and Mystic Portals to the west.  So, make some more damn citites, Gus and help me clear these monsters!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

LongBlade

Windy asking for avatar preferences caused me to fire up Warlock for the first time in months. Suddenly I started to remember why I loved that game.

I may have to find my way into a MP game this weekend.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

Would love to play with you and 'Phro. Obviously I am the tortoise style player.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

Quote from: Gusington on December 06, 2012, 10:41:53 PM
Would love to play with you and 'Phro. Obviously I am the tortoise style player.

OMFG.... I read three chapters of War & peace waiting for Phro'..... wtf.... clean the house waiting for your turn???
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

MetalDog

Dude!  I got lotsa stuff to do!  AND I'm running it on XP SP3, so, cut a fella some slack *raspberry*
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

Quote from: LongBlade on December 06, 2012, 10:21:41 PM
Windy asking for avatar preferences caused me to fire up Warlock for the first time in months. Suddenly I started to remember why I loved that game.

I may have to find my way into a MP game this weekend.

Quote from: Gusington on December 06, 2012, 10:41:53 PM
Would love to play with you and 'Phro. Obviously I am the tortoise style player.

Bring it on, fellas!  I would be honored :-)  We can go five.  Windi?  Barthheart?  Either one of you want in?  You may have to ask directions on how to be there on time, but we can wait a few minutes ;-)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

Windy speaks the truth on 'Phro's turn times. Bring a book.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

The game only lets 4 people play MP at a time, you can fill the rest with AI if ya want.

I'll try to make it tonight. My wife's got a Christmas dinner thing I have to got to so not sure how long that will go.... or the out come of the "merryment"...  ;)

LongBlade

Quote from: Barthheart on December 07, 2012, 08:27:45 AM
The game only lets 4 people play MP at a time, you can fill the rest with AI if ya want.

That may be due to the map size. Try making a larger map - I think you can get up to six.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Barthheart

Quote from: LongBlade on December 07, 2012, 09:09:49 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on December 07, 2012, 08:27:45 AM
The game only lets 4 people play MP at a time, you can fill the rest with AI if ya want.

That may be due to the map size. Try making a larger map - I think you can get up to six.

Single player you can have up to 8 players, but MP is only 4 humans and up to 4 AI on the largest map.


LongBlade

I might take a hand at some Warlock tonight. Haven't played in a few months and hanging with you guys seems like a good way to spend the evening.

Tonight may not work - wife has a holiday party to attend. Anyone gaming tomorrow?
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

LongBlade

Quote from: Barthheart on December 07, 2012, 09:11:06 AM
Single player you can have up to 8 players, but MP is only 4 humans and up to 4 AI on the largest map.

Ah. I stand corrected :)
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

I will be around tonight and tomorrow, late.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

I'm booked until 9 CST, but I'm free after that.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob