Warlock Multiplayer thread

Started by MetalDog, November 25, 2012, 12:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MetalDog

You'll do fine.  Now I  hope Barthheart is coming to join us...
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

Alrighty then!  Got the first session in this morning!  21 Turns in and I know where bob is and B_C just showed up on my radar.  EXCELLENT beginning!!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Martok

Cool.  You gonna be posting in the AAR forum, then? 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Barthheart

I started snapping pics and have a few notes. Are we posting in the forum or are you gonna make Brant post this on the front page again?  :uglystupid2:

bob48

Oh No! - MD knows where I am....now I'll never get rid of him..........
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Bison

Quote from: bob48 on October 05, 2014, 02:02:13 PM
Oh No! - MD knows where I am....now I'll never get rid of him..........

I recommend that your great mage unleash the one beast that MD fears most...the Kraken of Pun.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 05, 2014, 03:40:30 PM
Quote from: Bison on October 05, 2014, 02:39:34 PMthe Kraken of Pun.

You really want him to krack that one out?

It'll definitely put a crack in MD strategy.

MetalDog

Quote from: Bison on October 05, 2014, 02:39:34 PM
Quote from: bob48 on October 05, 2014, 02:02:13 PM
Oh No! - MD knows where I am....now I'll never get rid of him..........

I recommend that your great mage unleash the one beast that MD fears most...the Kraken of Pun.

I always thought you were a little cranky, Bison.  I never knew you were outright mean :P
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bob48

Y'all do realise that MD will blame me for any unsanctioned punnery  >:(

Keep up the good work!
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MetalDog

Quote from: Martok on October 05, 2014, 09:59:17 AM
Cool.  You gonna be posting in the AAR forum, then?


Quote from: Barthheart on October 05, 2014, 01:46:08 PM
I started snapping pics and have a few notes. Are we posting in the forum or are you gonna make Brant post this on the front page again?  :uglystupid2:


Honestly, the reason I started to push this was, 1) B_C resurrected the thread, saying how much he liked it and 2) Brant saw it and asked were we going to AAR.  So, voila!  We are here and going to put ourselves on Brant until he puts it on the front page.  Besides, who could resist hearing about MetalDog and the Killer B's?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

y'all let me know if enough of you were taking sufficient notes to put together a good 4-headed AAR.  We can post it to the front page, no problem.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

I've got screenies and notes.  Barthheart does, too.  Not sure about the other two B's.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

endfire79

"I will return before you can say 'antidisestablishmentarianism'."

"A man may fight for many things. His country, his principles, his friends. The glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French porn."

endfire79

Going quickly through the threads, how are you guys finding the gameplay on this so far?  CIV 5 with magic and sorcery?
"I will return before you can say 'antidisestablishmentarianism'."

"A man may fight for many things. His country, his principles, his friends. The glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French porn."