Main Menu

It's a boy!

Started by Yskonyn, November 28, 2012, 10:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Centurion40

Quote from: Gusington on November 28, 2012, 11:44:32 AM
Congrats Yskonyn!

Ditto.

So, do you also have a dog named Jake?  If yes, that would be cool.
Any time is a good time for pie.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Mr. Bigglesworth

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Yskonyn

Thanks everyone!
All the clichés apply here. I never though I would fall for any baby, but yes, I do.

Oh and no, no dog named Jake. ;)
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Bison

Congrats!  There real upside is that you will not become a Brony by default.

Arctic Blast

Congratulations, Yskonyn.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

MetalDog

Congratulations to you and the missus! 
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Huw the Poo

Congratulations Yskonyn!  Sleep is overrated anyway, right? :)

Pro tip: Babies can't use the toilet by themselves.  Swear to god.  You have to wipe their arses for them and everything!  Also I didn't get a manual with mine, they seem to be pretty scarce; hope you got one.

Martok

Congratulations man!  Looks like he's as cute they come.  :D 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

MIGMaster

#25
Kids are just like good wargames - lotsa work, but worth every minute of it!

Congrats!

Huw the Poo

Quote from: MIGMaster on November 30, 2012, 07:52:34 AM
Kids are just like a good wargames - lotsa work, but worth every minute of it!

Also expensive as hell, just like wargaming! ;)

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Huw the Poo on November 30, 2012, 11:22:53 AM
Quote from: MIGMaster on November 30, 2012, 07:52:34 AM
Kids are just like a good wargames - lotsa work, but worth every minute of it!

Also expensive as hell, just like wargaming! ;)

I showed my wife both of these quotes and her response was.  "Oh yeah, well I would actually play with a kid."   ;D
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Staggerwing

Quote from: TheCommandTent on November 30, 2012, 09:54:31 PM
Quote from: Huw the Poo on November 30, 2012, 11:22:53 AM
Quote from: MIGMaster on November 30, 2012, 07:52:34 AM
Kids are just like a good wargames - lotsa work, but worth every minute of it!

Also expensive as hell, just like wargaming! ;)

I showed my wife both of these quotes and her response was.  "Oh yeah, well I would actually play with a kid."   ;D

Uh oh...
Start practicing your happy surprised face now, buddy.  ;)
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys