Main Menu

Jukebox Playlist

Started by Bison, February 07, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bison

Quote from: Staggerwing on November 08, 2014, 10:12:29 AM
Quote from: Bison on November 08, 2014, 09:52:32 AM
Yeah Pluto is still a planet to me too.

So how do you feel about Eris, which is more massive than Pluto, has an orbit that carries it inside that of Pluto for part of its travel, and despite being rocky like Pluto may contain more water ice than the entire Earth?

I say the more planets the better.  Greater opportunity for future humanity to survive exploiting the vast resources of the solar system and beyond.

undercovergeek



because its on an ad over here and it was good enough to make me instantly find out who it was

MetalDog

I heard on the radio today that a scientific study was done to determine the most insidious earworm.  First place is:





and second place is:





Thought you boys might like this ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Martok

I've actually always kinda liked Mambo No. 5.  It's far from the worst tune I've ever heard. 


Naturally, the other song makes me want to put a bullet through my brain. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Staggerwing

#649
As a public service to remind you of songs you may have forgotten about:











And, ya there it is:



Star? you're up.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

W8taminute

The Smithereens and Icicle Works!  Good stuff man  O0


This party is not complete unless we have a little Simon LeBon action though...

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Staggerwing

Back then Simon LeBon looked a lot like Malcolm Mcdowell.

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

MetalDog

There were things I loved about the 80's and things I did not like about the 80's.  Same goes for the 90's.  And I'm feeling in a 90's mood, so, here ya' go.











And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

Ok.  I'll agree.  How about some of this...


And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Martok

Except for Matchbox 20 (the guy's voice is like nails on a chalkboard), some very decent tune-age, guys. 


Am currently listening to Kid Rock's "Bawitdaba", which is something of a guilty pleasure for me. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

BanzaiCat


BanzaiCat


BanzaiCat