How Much Do You Know About Terrorism?

Started by bayonetbrant, February 12, 2013, 07:23:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

steve58

13/25 -- too many names with too many syllables from too long ago...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Longdan

Discussion of the issue reveals many things.  Terrorists are criminals of a very special type.
digni enim sunt interdicunt

Atilla60

It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.
- Sir Winston Churchill -

Windigo

I am certain that the label was used by many
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Martok

17 out of 25 here. 

I had a couple lucky guesses, a few wrong ones where I didn't read the question carefully enough and/or answered too quickly, and I split on several questions where I knew the answer was 1 of 2 but couldn't remember for sure which. 

I didn't have a clue for about half a dozen of them. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Longdan

I think that is why they threw in that Judean thing and threw a bone to the Basques.  As a lame attempt at fairness because
so much of the rest was all about Islamo/Allah/Moslem thingies.  Terrorists are crime gangs.
digni enim sunt interdicunt