King me this Friday

Started by MetalDog, February 22, 2013, 06:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Disapproval Robot

Working night shifts.  Jealous?

Wolfe1759

I'll be trying to have enough self discipline to finally sit down and learn War in the East, tutorial first (just about finished this), then the bootcamp and finally start playing the Road to Minsk scenario.
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

Bison

Quote from: Gusington on February 22, 2013, 01:34:18 PM
Which mods? I just reinstalled Civ V myself, and I'm looking for.some good ones.

My recommendation would be to simply play vanilla for a few games.  Expand out from there.

Bison

I'll be going to Prescon the weekend to watch some serious board gaming action.

Gusington

I did play about a half dozen vanilla games. Need something more.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Kushan

I'll be playing:

Skyrim: I've spent my limited gaming time this week doing DB side quests. There was actually a lot more then I originally thought. I got a new player home in Raven Rock out of the quest line I completed last night. Out of all the Bethesda player homes, I think the Raven Rock one is the best. Got a few more ruins that I spotted while I was on my Dragon that I want to explore. After that its back to Skyrim to fight Alduin.

Crusader Kings 2: Continue my Kingdom of Italy and Republic of Venice games.

Distant Worlds: Been thinking of starting a new game for a few weeks. Not sure how long I'll play for. I tend to quit once I get a ton of cash flowing in. Really hope that they fix that "minor" unbalance in Shadows.

Quote from: LongBlade on February 22, 2013, 09:22:06 AM
Finally got the Dragonborn DLC to work. Now I'm going to try and figure out how to get that Nordic pickaxe. It's like two critical bugs back to back.

Follow the quest marker?
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

eyebiter

Men of War Assault Squad - switched from Easy to Normal mode, the AI in this title is tough.

Fantasy War - New campaign as the humans.

Victoria 2 - Going to try Russia next.

Arctic Blast

Going to try out Ghost Recon Online and see how it is. Aside from that, maybe this weekend I really will play some more Men of War L Assault Squad. And either Civ V or Warlock is probably going to get some time as well.

mikeck

Aurora and some Diaspora BSG for freespace 2
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

hammersby

might ahve to break down and by Warlock after reading everything about it here.  I just don't know that I need another 4x game and I've always liked space games better anyway but you guys really make it sound fun

I just wish I had reliable access that I could try a multiplayer with someone sometime

MetalDog

Quote from: hammersby on February 22, 2013, 07:20:53 PM
might ahve to break down and by Warlock after reading everything about it here.  I just don't know that I need another 4x game and I've always liked space games better anyway but you guys really make it sound fun

I just wish I had reliable access that I could try a multiplayer with someone sometime

When that day comes, if you see me on here or at Steam, hit me up and I'll be glad to play Warlock MP with you.  Just don't listen to the negative nancys who tell you I take eternity long turns.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Barthheart

Quote from: MetalDog on February 22, 2013, 07:51:02 PM

When that day comes, if you see me on here or at Steam, hit me up and I'll be glad to play Warlock MP with you.  Just don't listen to the negative nancys who tell you I take eternity long turns.

And he cheats!  ;D

MetalDog

Quote from: Barthheart on February 22, 2013, 08:04:58 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on February 22, 2013, 07:51:02 PM

And he cheats!  ;D

How would you know?  I don't need to to beat u :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Toonces

I'm definitely going to be playing some War of the Roses.

I was kind of sitting on the fence on which other game to play and seeing Bison's thread I think I'm going to start Amnesia again.

XIII Century should round things out.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs