Main Menu

Frozen Synapse

Started by RooksBailey, March 04, 2012, 01:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RooksBailey

Quote from: Barthheart on July 03, 2014, 08:27:05 PM
DOH! I didn't realize that the hackers walls were low ones.....  :buck2:

Good move, Rooks.
O0

That is what happened to me the first time I played this mode, too!  LOL!   ;D

Quote from: -Budd-Rooks sorry about those pathetic bid games, first i didnt notice the setup zones and then i bit off more than i could chew :idiot2:  grabbing the squares games are interesting but looks like im dropping that one to. Wonder if beer will improve my play O0 come holiday weekend.

Sorry, I just saw this post, budd!  With the bid games, I always let the AI bid for me because I am never sure what to bid on!  LOL!  As for the collect the red squares game, that is a tough one.  I like it because it prevents turtling, but it is a very challenging mode.    Interestingly, I won two games today while drinking a Pina Colada, so maybe that does help.   ;D
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

-budd-

Anyone who wants to get into some FS, it's currently on sale for $4.99 steam or DRM free at the humble store for about 20 more hours.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/frozensynapse_storefront

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

RooksBailey

Quote from: -budd- on July 08, 2014, 03:07:07 PM
Anyone who wants to get into some FS, it's currently on sale for $4.99 steam or DRM free at the humble store for about 20 more hours.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/frozensynapse_storefront

Great!  Maybe I'll buy it again!   ;D

PS:  Sorry I haven't had a chance to reply to my turns.  I got sidetracked with the premium edition of BF4.   :)
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

-budd-

no worries........ it seems like its just delaying my ass whopping. I thought i could get my gunner around that corner and on target before you could fire your grenade guy and rocket guy again......wrong......damn :tickedoff:
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

-budd-

here's the last match for me and Rooks. I had the advantage for a split second, until i ran my machine gunner into a rocket blast. Rooks, i swear that rocket went right through your grenade guy..damn that was close.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.