Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm - Where did this come from?

Started by Grim.Reaper, April 11, 2013, 09:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on April 24, 2013, 06:49:18 AM
Hey everyone - watch for some more / dedicated forum space for this as it gets closer to launch.  Since we're fortunate enough to have one of the designers here among us, we're going to take advantage of it and put him to work talking about it!  :)

Looking forward to it. Excited for this game.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

RooksBailey

"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

RooksBailey

"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

Capn Darwin

Mad Russian is running an interactive During Action Report over on the Matrix forums. He is playing through a scenario and take orders from the people who post and also answering questions about the game.

Enjoy.  8)
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Capn Darwin on June 21, 2013, 10:42:41 AM
Mad Russian is running an interactive During Action Report over on the Matrix forums. He is playing through a scenario and take orders from the people who post and also answering questions about the game.

Enjoy.  8)

and, uh, why aren't you doing the same here!?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Cyrano

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Nefaro

Looking good.

So.. it will have in-game pbem support for the Slitherine/Matrix pbem server??

Capn Darwin

Nefaro - Yes. We will be supporting Matrix's PBEM++ system.

Brant and Cyrano - One place is good right now and I am working on data, code and sfxs right now. If someone...cough...Brant. cough...had a real computer he could play and review the game for folks and do an AAR or two. Maybe LB can save the day.  ;D
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Capn Darwin on June 21, 2013, 07:58:10 PM
Nefaro - Yes. We will be supporting Matrix's PBEM++ system.

Brant and Cyrano - One place is good right now and I am working on data, code and sfxs right now. If someone...cough...Brant. cough...had a real computer he could play and review the game for folks and do an AAR or two. Maybe LB can save the day.  ;D

What am I, chopped liver!?!?!  I'll gladly do an AAR if you send code.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


bayonetbrant

Quote from: Capn Darwin on June 21, 2013, 07:58:10 PMIf someone...cough...Brant. cough...had a real computer he could play and review the game for folks and do an AAR or two.

if someone would write code that ran on multiple OS'es I'd have your back, yo.

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 21, 2013, 08:41:29 PMWhat am I, chopped liver!?!?!
yes, but don't let that stop you from doing an AAR
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Capn Darwin

Check out our page, review the pics and information and like us if you are interested. The more the merrier in the Facebook realm.  8)

Link: https://www.facebook.com/ontargetsimulations
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

Mad Russian

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 21, 2013, 08:41:29 PM
I'll gladly do an AAR if you send code.

The code is now fully available to you Jarhead.

I expect to see an AAR from you in the very near future.  :D

Good Hunting.

MR
The most expensive thing in the world is free time.

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people