DOOM

Started by parone, June 10, 2013, 01:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bronwell

Thanks for the brief extension.. was running out of time.  I'll get mine in in the next hour.

Faux

I'm very sorry about the delay. Things didn't go quite as planned... Gonna do my turn in a moment.

Wingedflamez

I am putting a small delay in I got my turn done like 90 percent last night but wasn't able to finish it. Got home later than planned, and then all of the family was there. I am going to try to finish as soon as I get home from work though.

Also just want to say DLST is bullshit and makes keeping track of time a pain in the ass sometime.

alastair

This got posted in another thread, but it looks like 'scores' are now available on llamaserver due to the outage.  I don't think it would be fair to retain this sort of information advantage, so I am sharing it until it can be fixed.

parone

very fair alastair(hey, that rhymes :D)

alastair

Requesting a delay till monday.  I have intermittent wifi access.

parone

ok.  ill add a bit of time

parone

added 24 hours, if you need more, let me know.

34 turns, ZERO stales.

awesome ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wingedflamez

Does anything in particular happen because of a stale?

Haerdalas

I dont think so, I think it is more just a bad sign of a game going downhill.

Wingedflamez

I'm putting more time in since Alistair needed til tomorrow.

alastair

Appreciated.  I'll get my turn in hopefully tonight when I get home.

Wingedflamez

Ok. Sorry for this guy's. Having someproblems with my internet, namely I can't get internet on my computer, something is messed up with my wireless. I am trying to get the problem solved but it is slow going. Will try to work out an alternative in the next day or so.

parone

no worries winger.  make sure to let us know if you need an extension.  in fact, let us know if you even might need and extension.

Wingedflamez

I'm gonna tack on a few more hours to the host time. Stupid WiFi, it worked fine last night and isn't working today, gonna try to get it running by tonight.