Main Menu

Shogun 2 Total War

Started by Martok, June 22, 2013, 04:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jomni

So my long time ally who is the 2nd largest empire captured Kyoto and declared himself Shogun. :/
What's good is that everybody hates me and everybody hates him as well.  Looks like a clash is inevitable.
Very interesting game.

Sir Slash

I never had that happen when I played-- that another clan claimed Shogun. What clan are you playing as Jomni?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

jomni

Quote from: Sir Slash on September 03, 2014, 09:30:08 AM
I never had that happen when I played-- that another clan claimed Shogun. What clan are you playing as Jomni?

Uesugi.  That is actually a good thing.  Because many people are speculating that the AI does not aim to be Shogun.  But now I can confirm that the AI is also playing to win and not only playing to annoy you.

Sir Slash

Tough clan to play. Hope the Warrior Monks can make the difference for you. I did Shimazu with the Darthmod and had a great time. Love the music in this game.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

Im about to dive into this.  it was one of the many free games I got with the new build pc parts.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Sir Slash

Lots of fun Star-- developing your agents to stab some poor smuck in the back when he or she isn't looking.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I can't see how Star would not like this game, going on artistic aesthetics alone...nevermind the awesome tactical and strategic parts, and the brutal AI.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

oh buddy..... with the new rig it looks.....   :'( <--- tears of joy.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Gusington

I bet...one of the most beautiful games ever.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Few things in life are prettier than a line of Two-Handed Katana wielding troops carving their way through the enemy. It's like the prettiest sunset you've ever seen... but with bloody bodies. :)) :)) :))
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

jomni

I recommend the Blood Pack DLC for those wants to see blood and decapitation.

undercovergeek

i have enough gaming backlog!!!

GDS_Starfury

retire and move in with Bawb.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


undercovergeek

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 05, 2014, 04:42:35 AM
retire and move in with Bawb.

pffft hes all about cardboard and dice these days!

jesus, youve made me want to start up my campaign again

i hate you

Gusington

No room at the inn with Bawb anyway since I'm already living in his bathtub.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd