Murdock......I'm coming to get you.

Started by Jarhead0331, July 12, 2013, 04:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Grim.Reaper


JasonPratt

Is anyone else wondering whether Rambo 4 (aka John Rambo) will be DLC or some other expansion?

Because I think it's kind of weird they aren't including it.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

SgtRock

There's the next game ban, in Australia.

Darkspire

They have got to be the worst graphics I have seen in a game, Rambo looks like a muppet with the way he has been rendered with the oversized body parts, could not help but laugh at the bridge scene, looked like someone had stuck the CGI on with a 50p budget. Think the Spectrum version represented the subject better back in the eighties.

Darkspire
Trying to prove the existence of God with the Bible is the same thing as trying to prove the existence of Orcs using the Lord of the Rings books.


W8taminute

I think this is gonna be a great game.  If they could make one for Commando as well, I'd be in heaven.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

JudgeDredd

I'm not sure about this one...wait and see for me I think, but mainly wanted to post to say Rambo:First Blood was an amazing film - I loved it (though the follow on movies were meh - except the last one)
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Grim.Reaper

This one kind of had a sneak release....some reason I thought it was supposed to be delayed, but seems like out and available....reading through the steam forum (although not always reliable), seems like this one might be a little rough....

http://store.steampowered.com/app/274130/

Grim.Reaper

It got a whopping 3 out of 10 score at IGN.....er, think I will stay away from this one, maybe when it is a $1 in a future sale I will give it a shot just because I liked Rambo:)

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/21/rambo-the-video-game-review

magnus

It looks like Rambo except the hair.

I think the artist took Bravehearts hair and stuck it on Rambo.

jomni

Models look too much like plastic dolls.  :P