Gaming, thy name is Friday!

Started by MetalDog, August 02, 2013, 05:45:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces

Right now I'm goofing off with the Planned Assault editor and Iron Front.

I'm sure I'll get in some Rising Storm tonight.

Other menu items include Skyrim, BMS Falcon, and perhaps some Combat Mission series.

I may boot up Wargame:ALB due to all the recent discussion about it.  I'm still figuring it all out.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Skoop

Quote from: Toonces on August 02, 2013, 07:33:43 PM
Right now I'm goofing off with the Planned Assault editor and Iron Front.

I'm sure I'll get in some Rising Storm tonight.

Other menu items include Skyrim, BMS Falcon, and perhaps some Combat Mission series.

I may boot up Wargame:ALB due to all the recent discussion about it.  I'm still figuring it all out.

Ahhh I forgot planned assault works with iron front, I'm gona give that a try this week.

Sir Slash

Hey Star. I'm in a small town in S.W. Florida, Desoto County actually though I don't think Desoto came anywhere near here. But if somebody buys me a couple of drinks, I'll usually try to tell them I know where the Fountain of Youth is. Anyway my pool was 90 degrees today. Being a nurse, I know that alcohol can be very useful in cooling people's temp when overheated or making them just not give a damn about it. ::)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

ahhh  I-70 how I hate thee and your speed traps.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Just on the last day of antibiotics so tomorrow is a concerted attempt to destroy my liver (and some Iron Front MP).

I'm still playing through the grand campaign in Hearts of Iron III as France.  Man, this game eats up my time but I'm loving it.

Probably stab some people in the face in Rising Storm.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on August 03, 2013, 12:27:23 AM
Just on the last day of antibiotics so tomorrow is a concerted attempt to destroy my liver (and some Iron Front MP).

I'm still playing through the grand campaign in Hearts of Iron III as France.  Man, this game eats up my time but I'm loving it.

Simhq? Ill try and get on

Nefaro

This may well be on my multiplayer list for today.   8)  Probably not as much of the stabbing, but yeah.

Tuna

Quote from: Nefaro on August 03, 2013, 07:34:54 AM

This may well be on my multiplayer list for today.   8)  Probably not as much of the stabbing, but yeah.

You should do Iron Front instead.. good group of people and some Grogs!.. Don't know if can, but if I'm free at that time, I'll sign on.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: undercovergeek on August 03, 2013, 04:00:57 AM

Simhq? Ill try and get on

Yup.  1PM PST.  Turn out has been pretty small lately but that's usually the case in the summer months.

Jarhead0331

Testing submarine launched ballistic nuclear missiles on France in Command: modern naval/air ops.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mikeck

"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Nefaro

Quote from: Tuna on August 03, 2013, 08:57:33 AM

You should do Iron Front instead.. good group of people and some Grogs!.. Don't know if can, but if I'm free at that time, I'll sign on.

I had to push myself to play Rising Storm for a bit.  Then my favorite free-to-play 'shooter' started calling me (War Thunder) so all commitments are off now.

mikeck

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on August 03, 2013, 01:20:02 PM
Quote from: mikeck on August 03, 2013, 12:52:39 PM
Did they work?

Is the Pope Catholic?

You mean the new one??? not sure actually. Lol
Well, you and the other beta illuminati need to hurry up. Need a modern naval war fix
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Gusington

SDR's on antibiotics? Do I dare ask for what?

I am entering the 2nd week of solo parenting...The Wife returns Thursday...so my gaming schedule was ambitious. Tonight I should be able to smack the Austrians around again and take Belgrade in Civ V.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd