Dragon Commander is out...today!

Started by Gusington, August 06, 2013, 08:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

That's the problem with breastfeeding, there's nothing pretty to look at. Except for the other one I mean. Now... problem solved. We are making the whole world a better place here at Grogheads. ::)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Yskonyn

Why does covering your nipples suddenly makes it fine to be photographed?
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Yskonyn on August 06, 2013, 11:30:10 PM
Why does covering your nipples suddenly makes it fine to be photographed?

It doesn't. Doesn't make it fine to be posted either. Our apologies.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Yskonyn

Well as long as it isn't my wife, no objections. :P Within reason now; don't start posting senior 'hangers'
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

mikeck

"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Yskonyn

I meant it ironically; if they show a nipple everyone goes; 'that is indecent!', but if they cover the nipple while the biggest part of the breast is still visible people generally just shrug.
I find it fascinating that the nipple is such a protagonist. :P

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mikeck

Kind of like the butt crack...ok to show a butt in a thong but can't actually show the butt without it. Who knows
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

LongBlade

It leaves something to the imagination. I guess.

Probably why the vast majority of us practice procreation indoors.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Bison

I guess you all could go back to discussing the homoeroticism of dragons.  Me?  I'm not a fan of homoeroticism of any sort, but I do like boobs.  I like them a lot.  One might even suggest I love them and they would be correct.

PanzersEast

Sorry but I photoshopped the image below as every time I see it I think of....  :P

PE

LongBlade

Quote from: Bison on August 07, 2013, 09:39:58 AM
I guess you all could go back to discussing the homoeroticism of dragons.  Me?  I'm not a fan of homoeroticism of any sort, but I do like boobs.  I like them a lot.  One might even suggest I love them and they would be correct.

Hey, for the record I never suggested anything of the sort. That was entirely JHs' fault. First, last, and middle.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Bison

I'm just a practitioner of boob apologetics.

Gusington

The day anyone apologizes for boobs is the day I, er...do something I would never do. Or something. What I am failing to say is boobs need no apology. Unless of course they are old, low hangers...like soap in a sock.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro