IT'S FRIDAY PEOPLE!

Started by JudgeDredd, August 23, 2013, 02:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WallysWorld

Still playing EU III as Scotland in 1399 using the MEIOU mod. I just survived the attempted English subjugation of Scotland even though I lost three provinces.

Some World of Tanks here and there. It is a real slog trying to work up my Panther past stock as some of you told me it would be.

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Toonces

I just got the alpha key for War of the Vikings so I'll be giving that a try.

Rising Storm/RO2.

Installing and configuring FSX.

And continuing to test Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm.

Absolutely no surf on the horizon and the daughter has a birthday party tomorrow, so there should be no excuses for not gaming my ass off this weekend.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Rizik6

Splinter Cell Blacklist and continuing a Civ 5 BNW epic campaign.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: WallysWorld on August 23, 2013, 03:15:12 PM
Still playing EU III as Scotland in 1399 using the MEIOU mod. I just survived the attempted English subjugation of Scotland even though I lost three provinces.

Some World of Tanks here and there. It is a real slog trying to work up my Panther past stock as some of you told me it would be.

FYI  if youre going to keep going down that line do not waste free xp on upgrades until you get to the E-50.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Windigo on August 23, 2013, 02:37:16 PM
My son just gave me a Key for Red Alert 3: Uprising      GAME ON

Loved this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIRPcICB-iY

Especially 1:35!  ;D
Alba gu' brath

mirth

What games can you guys recommend for when you're massively hungover?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GDS_Starfury

or the ever popular "where the hell are my keys and whos this women on my couch" game.

mirth

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on August 23, 2013, 05:21:45 PM
or the ever popular "where the hell are my keys and whos this women on my couch" game.

My personal favorite. Is there any good DLC for it?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

GDS_Starfury

ahhh no.

the DLC for that game is either pregnancy or a std.

mirth

Pass then. Thank God for AV.

mikeck

Finally digging into EU IV. Trying England and just got spanked by France. Portugal came to my aid but they could only hold out so long. Once their navy was gone France's navy was free to blockade my ports.

Pacing back and forth waiting on:
Dominions 4 (Aug 31)
Rome 2 (Sept 3)
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

-budd-

Taking a break from gates of troy. since i couldn't get CMBN to run on my comp. It inspired me to load up the first three games and have spent my free time this week modding all 3. Just about ready to play, got some last armor mods to throw into cmak and off we go. Damn there's alot of mods and content to the first 3.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

GJK

Quote from: -budd- on August 23, 2013, 06:06:33 PM
Taking a break from gates of troy. since i couldn't get CMBN to run on my comp. It inspired me to load up the first three games and have spent my free time this week modding all 3. Just about ready to play, got some last armor mods to throw into cmak and off we go. Damn there's alot of mods and content to the first 3.

Grab some scenarios for the first three from my websites: www.the-proving-grounds.com and www.the-scenario-depot.com.  ;)
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer