What's coming this fall. anything good?

Started by SgtRock, August 25, 2013, 12:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

airboy

Wasteland 2
Xenonauts
Eschalon 3

I think the new Strategic Command is next year.

Tuna

I'm looking forward to AGEOD Civil War 2!... but I think Beta just started, so I wonder if they'll make their September bid.. oh well, I know my son will by Rome II anyways, so all set there..

DoctorQuest

Quote from: Huw the Poo on August 25, 2013, 04:30:46 PM
Nothing!  Nothing's coming out!  I have about a bazillion games to play so as far as I'm concerned there are NO MORE GAMES BEING MADE.







Erm...with the exception of AoW3 of course. :D  Oh god I must have that game, I must hold it in my hands and rub it along my scrotum.

The first step in any recovery is admitting you have a problem.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

SgtRock

Seems like too much of that been there, done that after taste.
- Rome 2,
- Dominions 4, 
- Age of Wonders 3,
- AGEOD ACW 2
- Eschalon 3

X: Rebirth:  - sorry not a space sim fan
Watch_Dogs:  - still don't know what this is, went to the web site and put in my birth date of 1/11/1111, it took it, doesn't bode well for their programing skills.;D

Dispute my dislike for re-makes, sequels, etc. Wasteland was so long, long ago, I'm not sure I even remember it, so Wastland 2 is a maybe.

Lock 'n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad, is this another 82nd airborne? This one's been in the oven way too long, that's normally the kiss of death for a Matrix game.



agathosdaimon

Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm is coming out soon surely.

I would like to hope Matrix Game's version of World in Flames would also and despite regular activity in the matrix forums and even mention of the game being 99.9% done, its still hard to gauge a sense that this will be released this year.

I would also hope for ADANACs Piercing Fortress Europa to be done soon - the sooner that is the esooner Frank Hunter can move on to his next Napoleonic Game Campaigns on the Elbe 1806 and 1813!

Arctic Blast

Quote from: tgb on August 25, 2013, 04:18:00 PM
Buzz Aldrin's Punch You In The Face.............err, Space Program Manager.


THIS NEEDS TO BE A THING!

Ln'L Heroes of Stalingrad is one I'm looking forward to. I'm keeping an eye on Watch Dogs. If it lives up to the promises, that could be a lot of fun. And Battlefield 4 comes out at some point later this year. That's probably my one other guaranteed buy.

Anguille

#21
Not sure if these games will come out already this fall but here's a short list:

- Starpoint Gemini 2....looking great and will be much better than the first one.
- Pandora: first contact
- Hegemony Rome
- Star Lord


Kushan

Quote from: Anguille on August 25, 2013, 11:55:03 PM
Not sure if these games will come out already this fall but here's a short list:

- Starpoint Gemini 2....looking great and will be much better than the first one.
- Pandora: first contact
- Hegemony Rome

hegemony Rome is in February.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Anguille

Quote from: Kushan on August 26, 2013, 12:02:12 AM
Quote from: Anguille on August 25, 2013, 11:55:03 PM
Not sure if these games will come out already this fall but here's a short list:

- Starpoint Gemini 2....looking great and will be much better than the first one.
- Pandora: first contact
- Hegemony Rome

hegemony Rome is in February.

Close enough for me  ;)

Yskonyn

Dominions 4
Rome II
FIFA 14
Command: Modern Air Naval Ops
X: Rebirth

Definately games I am looking forward to!
And Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn's early access is underway now, which I am enjoying the heck out of!
I am all set for the winter!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Martok

I keep forgetting about Pandora: First Contact.  (I haven't played the beta in a little while now; hmm...)  :-[  Are they still on track for release this fall? 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Anguille

Quote from: Martok on August 26, 2013, 03:33:08 AM
I keep forgetting about Pandora: First Contact.  (I haven't played the beta in a little while now; hmm...)  :-[  Are they still on track for release this fall?

Think so...;)

steve58

Quote from: Anguille on August 25, 2013, 11:55:03 PM
Not sure if these games will come out already this fall but here's a short list:

- Starpoint Gemini 2....looking great and will be much better than the first one.
- Pandora: first contact
- Hegemony Rome
- Star Lord

Looks like the early access/alpha of Starpoint Gemini 2 is available on Steam for $20...includes a free copy of Starpoint Gemini 1.  It does look pretty good...might have to grab it...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Anguille

Quote from: steve58 on September 07, 2013, 10:16:35 AM
Quote from: Anguille on August 25, 2013, 11:55:03 PM
Not sure if these games will come out already this fall but here's a short list:

- Starpoint Gemini 2....looking great and will be much better than the first one.
- Pandora: first contact
- Hegemony Rome
- Star Lord

Looks like the early access/alpha of Starpoint Gemini 2 is available on Steam for $20...includes a free copy of Starpoint Gemini 1.  It does look pretty good...might have to grab it...

20$ ? and with Starpoint Gemini 1 included...impressive...

Dolan50

A new Shilovo DLC or the Achtung Panzer series is available for pre-order at Gamersgate for $10.00,$15.00 regular after release Sept.19.

Don't know if you have already played the APOS games and are just looking for something new with your query.But this is my next purchase for the Fall.
A Corporate Executive,a Democrat and a Republican walk into a room.The CEO walks in first and notices 10 cookies on a plate and pockets 9 of them,then turns to the Republican and whispers in his ear  and says "The Democrat is trying to steal your cookie".